my MBNA debt been through every DCA in the book - now link chasing

ncm-000
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3878 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not being a Lawyer nor having legal training please can you confirm that the above means that as we (myself and the DCA) who have only played letter tennis and the only words written by me that could possibly be construed to be such an admission are as detailed in an earlier reply to this thread, this does not fall within the meaning of the above.

Hence no acknowledgement.

An acknowledgment of debt must leave absolutely no doubt that you are admitting liability.

Standard debt collection letters and demands for payment do not amount to a relevant claim by the creditor/DCA.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion the debt has not been acknowledged based on what has been said here.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

In my opinion the debt has not been acknowledged based on what has been said here.

Thanks again Brig.

Yet again clicking your star I get the message I must spread my thanks around to others before giving you more - I would if others were as concise with their help as you hae been!

Thanks again Brig.

Yet again clicking your star I get the message I must spread my thanks around to others before giving you more - I would if others were as concise with their help as you hae been!

Thanks for the thought ncm!

The OFT Guidance on Acknowledgment and 'Contact' is an excellent and reliable test to apply.