bayv problems with fridgefreezer

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3864 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

type your reply in say notepad first

get it all done then copy and paste it to cag msg box.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

BAYV are in the "rent to own" market like a number of other well known companies and they will charge whatever Cash Price they like and there is very little the consumer can do about it,where Argos are in the discount market.It is rather like comparing the Banks (loan cost say 9%) to the Pay Day Loan Companies(loan cost 4100%).

I expect you will be contacted by BAYV shortly

Wish you all the best

FS

I tried looking for the ceo email address i did send it to graham.clarke@bayv.co.uk it was sent and not returned so someone must have it there. I.m waiting to see what they say before getting in touch with hotpoint but as i.ve not heard anything i might aswell just email them . I.m probably better off putting it in my court papers as part of claim and can claim more damages and compensation this way, i did with bh. I.m hopeing to get the court forms filled by end of the wk for the fridge and mis selling of insurance .

Hi Have you emailed the CEO of BAYV and Hotpoint?

FS

Yes

i.ve now had a reply from the ceo who has said that i can have 50 compensation 25% of what i.ve paid to date

or like for like fridge freezer or the upgrade and me pay difference.

It seems hotpoint has said all the problems have been fixed and its in working order so its fine

and i.ve never mentioned my spoilt food before.

Well what do you think when your fridge freezer over heats then and goes off or when you have to wait for the freezer part for it to be repaired what did they think i done then.

I.m the one who paid dg insurance money for all these repairs .

My problem is it keeps breaking down

its not once a year its every few flipping wks or so.

Why should i be so inconvienenced .

i.ve been a great customer and could of said flip it i.m no longer paying you as i.ve over paid on everything

and been hired faulty goods so take me to court.

Ok

i'k contacting trading standards today and then filling my court forms next week

i.m going to claim through the courts instead for it .

I.m entitled to more than 25% of what i.ve paid to date.

I.m getting a log of all repairs done from hotpoint and dg insurance just to make sure they are matching to put to the court of

what i.ve been hired with that its not been fit for purpose most of the time i.ve had it.

I think these hire companys must have the rejects goods cause i.m having the same problems with my washer and drier from bh.

But can.t go back to them about it as it was part of my out of court claim as bh settled out of court weekend before court date.

so i.m dealing with hoover at the moment .

i also contacted the tv companys i had enough so they are taking up my storey

don.t know if i.m allowed to say who they are on here

and they said they will get an independant inspector to look my items over.

Edited by antonia26

you cant end it there for the sake of others that may read the thread in the future

full update please

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Sorry

i.m having full refund due to the fact that hotpoint have had to repair it 9 times

they are having the fridge back as soon as i.ve bought a new one.

It does help if you have all the info first and bayv was great once they got all the information they needed.

I now got to get this across to hoover as same problems with my washer keeps breaking down

can.t ask bh on this as i got to keep it as part of my settlement when i took them to court.