No responser defence filed in april 2011

Guest CHEVRA
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3887 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest CHEVRA

its 10.2 k with fees. their letter was headed 9.9k. ( 9.6 typo error).

I do I show or not show re execution

I do I show or not show re execution

? cc act s127 (3)(4) (now repealed) requires them to show that there was a signed doc containing the prescribed terms. does that copy form contain the prescribed terms and your signature?

but, 'they' use the likes of the Carey case and Mcguffick case in support.

Edited by Ford

Guest CHEVRA

no. The agreement with my signature on is a small doc heaed "CREDIT AGREEMENT". T & C'S are stapled on, also headed " this is a copy of your agreement" Then a 3rd lot of pages of t & c's, again headed " this is a copy of your agreement" !

ok, seems like a recon then? of which they would prob try and rely on Carey and Mcguffick cases in satisfaction of s127 (3)(4) although the signature doc itself doesn't contain the prescribed terms?

is yours prior to 04/07?

Guest CHEVRA

signature doc does not contain the prescribed terms. Agreement was from Feb 2003. So I think I will just sit tight and see what happens

• 2 weeks later...

" Arrow have just discontinued their 3 y.o. claim against me. Fingers crossed they do the same with yours."

Perhaps up date your thread then littlebert8...

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

" Arrow have just discontinued their 3 y.o. claim against me. Fingers crossed they do the same with yours."

Perhaps up date your thread then littlebert8...no posts since 2010.

Regards

Andy

Thats a different claim, albeit one that has also been stayed for 3 years! Nothing to update on that one, I'm afraid.

I have updated my more recent thread dealing with both stayed claims here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?305716-Claims-automatically-stayed-post-Defence&p=4330622#post4330622