Recieved N1 from GBP for pcn (NW) LTDPPC - court claim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3887 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Whilst I am no solicitor

If I am so far from the truth, can anyone explain how this one works to me please...

I was taken to court by sobell AKA Graham white and on the court documents he was representing an NHS Trust....No mention of Roxburghe, as stated in the GW letters "Our client Roxburghe"

They lost and were made to look fools.

The NHS trust were ordered to pay me a fixed sum.

12 days later I got a letter from GW saying "please find enclosed a cheque from our client in defending this matter"

The cheque was from Roxburghe

Isnt it the same set up now with GPB ??

So my question to you is why would roxburghe pay out ???

Whilst I am no solicitor

If I am so far from the truth, can anyone explain how this one works to me please...

I was taken to court by sobell AKA Graham white and on the court documents he was representing an NHS Trust....No mention of Roxburghe, as stated in the GW letters "Our client Roxburghe"

They lost and were made to look fools.

The NHS trust were ordered to pay me a fixed sum.

12 days later I got a letter from GW saying "please find enclosed a cheque from our client in defending this matter"

The cheque was from Roxburghe

Isnt it the same set up now with GPB ??

So my question to you is why would roxburghe pay out ???

Did you ever find out who requested your details from the DVLA? East Kent NHS are AOS members but I would wager they just passed your details to Roxburghe who then requested your details. Roxburghe can request details as long as it is for an AOS member.

If Roxburghe are acting as agents payments would be made through them. The same as if you paid them they would pass it too East Kent less their fee.

Did you ever find out who requested your details from the DVLA? East Kent NHS are AOS members but I would wager they just passed your details to Roxburghe who then requested your details. Roxburghe can request details as long as it is for an AOS member.

If Roxburghe are acting as agents payments would be made through them. The same as if you paid them they would pass it too East Kent less their fee.

No you are incorrect my friend....Dont forget not only did I win the case, I had a meeting with the trust who summoned Mr Dargonne to explain what the hell was going on !

How it works is, after 28 days the trust pass any matters up to Roxburghe for all future management and they get the details from the DVLA.. The trust are not entitled to them....

If Roxburghe collect or win in court, they keep everything !!!

I have the letters still that clearly states from Graham White who has since gone awol "Our Client Roxburghe"

How then can GW bring a case in the name of the trust if 1) The trust knows nothing about the case, and 2) Roxburghe paid out.......I can scan up the cheque tomorrow

Its all a con under the disguise of the NHS and that is proven if you read the thread on here "Roxburghe / Graham White lose again in Court"

Scouse what did steve dragonne have to say for himself btw?

He was told in no uncertain terms Never to contact me ever again, and he said Roxburghe were reviewing their practices (Unbeknown to the trust their CCL was refused to renew) and hey ho sobell goes awol but still registered there and in move GPB :lol:

Why are the trust not entitled to your details, if they were not entitled then neither would Roxburghe be!

If East Kent did not authorise the action then you have answered your own question why Roxburghe paid you.

No need to scan the cheque I don't doubt your success.

Why are the trust not entitled to your details, if they were not entitled then neither would Roxburghe be!

If East Kent did not authorise the action then you have answered your own question why Roxburghe paid you.

No need to scan the cheque I don't doubt your success.

As an AOS member you can operate parking and issue tickets but you have to have (I cant remember the name) but trust me only Roxburghe get the details.....And this is why I continue to tell others that GPB represent Roxburghe nobody else......thanks for confirming that

I need a little help with my defence. I have been looking at the defence in the sticky and it does not fit my situation. The car park that I used is free for people to use in the evenings. I parked in a position that is not a marked bay but I did not cause any obstruction, or any difficulty for other users to negotiate there way in or out of any parking bays or roadways within the car park. my reason for parking where I did was the place was full. Because it is a free car park I did not overstay or neglect to display a ticket or pay the correct fee. Any suggestions for a good defence needed.

thanks in advance

Chris

Then it is not a breach of the conditions of parking or if it is it would be such a minor transgression as the be ruled "de minimis" by any sensible person.

This means that you should include in your defence that it is such a trifling matter that it is beneath the the level of concern for the courts.

"The law is not concerned with trifles"

No one has lost money by your parking, the marking of bays has no substance on private land and (you need to look at the signage)

it is so insignificant in the view of the land owner and even the parking co it only appears in the vaguest of terms and at position No.xx on their list of terms.

as for the rest,

make sure you start off with the denial of contract etc and add this as an extra to your list of reasons for not coughing up.

Also, check with local council about planning permission for the signs themselves and then add that the contract would be repudiated by the illegal nature of the signs

as an attempt at fraud (using a false instrument to gain a pecuniary advantage).

This has been used in responses to PPC begging letters with success (why would they want to risk a criminal investigation?)

by someone with recent knowledge of the law and police procedural methods.

I need a little help with my defence. I have been looking at the defence in the sticky and it does not fit my situation. The car park that I used is free for people to use in the evenings. I parked in a position that is not a marked bay but I did not cause any obstruction, or any difficulty for other users to negotiate there way in or out of any parking bays or roadways within the car park. my reason for parking where I did was the place was full. Because it is a free car park I did not overstay or neglect to display a ticket or pay the correct fee. Any suggestions for a good defence needed.

thanks in advance

Chris

Hiya Chris.....Take your pick from these listed below.....Make sure you counter claim for harassment and direct the judge towards the contempt of court route.......Go get em lad !!!!

1.) As stated by the OFT, "Roxburghe also trade as PCN PARKING SERVICES." They therefore are committing acts of gross misrepresentation and fraud by issuing parking charges and then debt collection letters adding additional charges.

2) PCN NW are not the landowners and have no legal right to enter into any contract with any land user and certainly not bring proceedings in their own name.

3.) Under English Contractual law, only the landowner is entitled to claim for loss of revenue due to a breach of contract...The sum of money must replicate the exact same position he would have been in had the breach not occurred,

therefore a charge of £100, the £160 and so on is a penalty & an abuse of the court process to extract money out of you.

4.) The charge is not a genuine pre estimate of actual loss the landowner suffered, it is a compilation of business running costs......

PCN PARKING SERVICES & http://WWW.PAYMYPCN.NET ARE TRADING NAMES OF ROXBURGHE (UK) LTD REGISTERED OFFICE: KINGS PARADE, LOWER COOMBE STREET, CROYDON, SURREY, CR0 1AA. REGISTERED IN ENGLAND & WALES: REG NO: 3137269. VAT NO: 840 4560 44

this is from someone who has been inside the Court room :hail::hail::hail::hail:

Edited by Scouse Magic

Sorry scouse but you are wrong regarding the company . See the posting below from Mse. It's easy enough to check the data. We may as well stay factual:

PCN NW is not AKA Roxburghe nor are they T/A Roxburghe.

They were incorporated in Nov 2005 and have two Directors JAMES RYLANCE BOOTH and EMMA CHARLOTTE BOOTH.

PCN NW is on the BPA AOS list. Although their website through the link seems to have gone missing. Also being on the BPA AOS is not any form of accreditation.

PCN Parking services and paymyPCN.net are Roxburghe

Scouse magic has it wrong.

PCN NW use the Roxburghe address to collect payment. There is nothing illegal or fraudulent about doing so no matter what some say!

PCN (NW) LIMITED

LAYTON HOUSE, 3-5 WESTCLIFFE

DRIVE, LAYTON SQUARE

BLACKPOOL

FY3 7BJ

That address is an accountants address where they are registered from. Thats also not illegal or fraudulent.

Its not unusual not to be able to track down the actual office of a PPC. After all their not in the business of making friends.

There is plenty of good advice posted on this site, but do your own research before acting on it.

Sits back and waits to be accused of being a Roxburghe spy/sympathiser!

Well then, I am so wrong am I, and according to you "Deluded" If I am so far from the truth.........Given you have never posted any evidence of your cases or anything from Kirkby who continues to private message people offering his services......Enjoy

"The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) has intervened into the practice of Mr Simon Andrew Clive Newbold, Ms Zakia Khalid and Mr Roy George at GPB Solicitors LLP based at GPB House, Arden Court, Arden Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6NT.

The current Practising Certificates of Mr Newbold, Ms Khalid and Mr George have been suspended as a result of the intervention decision, so they cannot practise as a solicitor.

The grounds of intervention for GPB Solicitors LLP and Mr Newbold, Ms Khalid and Mr George are:

• Reason to suspect dishonesty on the part of an employee of GPB Solicitors in connection with the practice
  • Failure to comply with the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules 1998 and the SRA Accounts Rules 2011

An intervention means the SRA has closed a firm with immediate effect. We will stop the firm from operating, take possession of all documents and papers held by the firm (including clients' papers), and take possession of all money held by the firm (including clients' money). We are not responsible towards employees or trade creditors of firms that we have intervened in.

The SRA has appointed an agent to deal with all live matters currently being dealt with by GPB Solicitors. The agent will assess all on-going matters and deal with those of greatest need first. The SRA's archive team will take control of all other documents and archived files held by the firm.

Clients of GPB Solicitors who feel they have an urgent matter that needs attending to can contact the agent on 01274 703903 or by e-mailing gpb@gordonsllp.com. Clients who do not feel they have matters that need urgent attention do not need to contact either the agent or the SRA at this time.

At this stage of the SRA's work, no further details can be disclosed. It is only if disciplinary proceedings become necessary that any information is released into the public domain.

Disciplinary proceedings could either be a sanction carried out by the SRA if agreed by one its independent adjudicators, and could be as severe as a reprimand or a £2,000. If it is decided that a stiffer punishment is required, the SRA will prosecute the matter at the independent Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal (SDT). The SDT can levy fines of more than £2,000 and is the only body that can order a solicitor be removed from the Roll."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And this one Perhaps ???????

PCN NW LTD

Manor House

Lavender Park Road

West Byfleet

Surrey

KT14 6ND (taken from a county court claim form)

Or even this one ???????

Car Park Management (Cumbria)

PCN Parking Services

PO Box 465

Lavender Park Road

West Byfleet

Surrey

KT14 9BS

A letter sent to a defendant over on mse

:bump2::bump2::bump2::bump2::bump2:

I wonder if GPB's answerphone will say "We no longer represent Roxburghe, please hold the line while we transfer you to Roxburghe"........

I wonder if Sobell is on the substitutes bench

Scouse Magic;4364638]Well then, I am so wrong am I, and according to you "Deluded" If I am so far from the truth.........Given you have never posted any evidence of your cases or anything from Kirkby who continues to private message people offering his services......Enjoy

This is one of my "private messages as you put it"

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=80459

So this is yours Kirkby?

Popla website -anyone want it? - FightBack Forums

My website is due for renewal http://www.popla.me.uk It needs updating etc. If anyone wants to take it over please let me know ASAP! Go to the top of the page.

forums.pepipoo.com

forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=83195&view...

http://www.popla.me.uk/ticket.html