Warranty issue with mercedes. any help?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3908 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So what do you want to do innocent? Am I that wrong? There are a few options open to you but I am likely to be away for a week or so from Sunday. But of course it would seem I don't know what I am talking about so it's your choice. The offer is there.

You were right. Brentford dont want my custom. Just wasted my time.

You wont believe me.I sit in dealers reception are and call the head office. I guy told me you 150 percent have the warranty.*I tell this to service care. He went to manager who call merc and tell them this car is too old (6) years so no warranty.*The head office call me from Germany no. And told me that high command told us that there is no warranty.*Can you believe? The dealer went extra mile to pull my legs and let the merc call me directly and told me that there no warranty. Same time the guy who was calling me from Germany said ( nicely ) you better go to the people who fit this engine.*So clearly brentford dont want my custom at all.

Today the Mercedes head office sent me an email explaining why they reject my claim. But it was the same reason which was told before.

They guy also give me details of

http://Www.motorcode.co.uk

So if I believe I have case (which is two years parts warranty) I can contact this independent body for help.

Have any of you had experience of motorcode.co.uk?

I went to citizen advice and their website also had information about motorcode.

Any help out there?

My plan is to pay for repair now and bring the car on the road and then deal with Mercedes.

Is it right?

I'm getting very confused by this. On Friday you were apparently told by "head office" that the warranty would cover it. Now you appear to back to square 1.

This is nothing short of disgraceful and I would be asking CAB to put you in touch with Trading Standards for their take. Failing that I would go back to my previous advice by taking face to face professional advice.

I still have a feeling though that you may end up turning your attention to the seller.