Im so annoyed

sick2death
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6446 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

At the end of august i purchased car insurance via confused.com. They got me the cheap price so i phoned the insurance office to pay my deposit & to make arrangements for the direct debit. At no point did the woman on the phone tell me that i was entering a credit aggreement & that i would be paying interest or anything. She didnt mention one single thing about me having a credit check even. Lastnight i got my documents out & started reading everything on them & there it is in black & white that ive entered a credit aggreement at an interest rate of 23.46%. Im really miffed that she never told me. The last person i spoke to about upping the limit on one of my cards read me the whole consumer credit act. Ive looked at the act at one of the govt websites but cant make head nor tail of it. It did say something like the consumer must be aware of all the facts about the service to be offered. Can anyone please help me,have they broken the law by not informing me of anything?