lowell joined 3 debts [2 mobile, 1 credit card]made me BK, now want my house!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2334 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi TB, Hi all,

Transcript has been sent to Judge in lower court to approve, its been nearly 2 weeks, so chased up on Thursday with company that transcribed it, as yet no new from them.

I am not getting notifications of my messages on here so I will check daily now till I can up date some news of this.

WB aka Watson, Promises........

I will let you all know as soon as I do, I know you all are with me, holding my hand, as I wait for news sat in this cold, dark, and very, very scary place that is called the moors. WB aka Watson is looking out for you xx

So good to hear that you are still hanging in there!!

Strange how the courts insist on time limits when replying to them, yet they don't hurry themselves when we are waiting for answers!!

I have written to the court to request a remedy to their maladministration THREE times since the beginning of November and still haven't had a reply or even an acknowledgement!!

I am just so grateful to the dear friend who has supported me throughout this ordeal…. he is also out on those moors, as you know, and I am sure he will be thinking of you and willing you onward and upwards…

The truth will surely prevail when the evil sack of gold, which has so far unbalanced the scales of justice, is thrown aside.

Good luck, WB!!

TB x

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So good to hear that you are still hanging in there!!

Strange how the courts insist on time limits when replying to them, yet they don't hurry themselves when we are waiting for answers!!

I have written to the court to request a remedy to their maladministration THREE times since the beginning of November and still haven't had a reply or even an acknowledgement!!

I am just so grateful to the dear friend who has supported me throughout this ordeal…. he is also out on those moors, as you know, and I am sure he will be thinking of you and willing you onward and upwards…

The truth will surely prevail when the evil sack of gold, which has so far unbalanced the scales of justice, is thrown aside.

Good luck, WB!!

TB x

Silly question, but can you actually issue a court claim against a court regarding maladministration ? Or do you simply issue a court claim against the Ministry of Justice ?

When a court fails in their administration, what remedies are available ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Silly question, but can you actually issue a court claim against a court regarding maladministration ? Or do you simply issue a court claim against the Ministry of Justice ?

When a court fails in their administration, what remedies are available ?

Hi Uncle… I am really not sure about the process of making complaints about court maladministration… nobody on here seems to know, either.

The court failed to issue my defence and counterclaim at a hearing for a final charging order, saying that I'd not paid a court fee…but I am exempt from court fees, and had sent all the documentation relating to this.

Having tried for over a year to find out what happened to my file, I've only recently been told by the court that it has found my documents and it apologises, etc..

In light of this I have made an application to set aside the Charging Order.

Who knows if this will be enough to allow the case to be heard properly… but I have to at least try.

I wrote to the MOJ and they told me I had to write first to the court and complain…. I have written THREE times since their apology, asking what remedy is available, since it was their mistake, but they have not even bothered to reply… so I guess I must now go back to MOJ…

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Tomorrow I go to London appeals court for the hearing to appeal, Hopefully to be granted a order to appeal out of time, then have my case heard and (please god) hopefully overturned.

Time is set for after 11.am and to last about one hour, So "wish me luck Guys" and ill see you all out on those moors as soon as I know the Honourable Judges ruling.

Watson awaits the horse drawn carriage to take her to the place were she hopes to see her dear old friends, or at least to feel the many hands holding hers in spirit.

As always thanking all you fantastic caring people here on CAG, I could not have made it this far (regardless of outcome) with out each and every one of you!xxx

Mouldy and DD and all who wish to, we shall meet one day with the sun on our faces and the moors far behind us xxx WB

Best of luck Wendy...hope the decision is favorable.

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Yes. Good luck. I hope your resolute persistence pays off one day soon.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Thank you Wooks001,

My determination came from this forum, and as iv said many times before no matter what the outcome this forum and the dearest people iv never met have given me the strength to achieve this tomorrow, and even if I loose, iv won.

That theses lowlife gutter snipers need us all to continue to get credit so easily, we need to stop getting credit on the never, never.

This damaging use of lowlife Capone and Lowell portfolio one offering easy credit to all and sundry, knowing that one day, may be not tomorrow but one day very soon in the not to distant future, they already know life changes all ways dose, for every one, and that's when they go in for the kill.

You may not own your home at this point but may be just may be at some point you will, It will not matter if its statured barred or even paid off, or if default notices are lawful OR UNLAWFUL, for they will come and they will phone you by means of computerised voice and leave you messages yet... you will not be able to speak to a human person.

It will cost you ££££££££££££ JUST TO BE PUT ON HOLD ! No more CAG no more xx

I want the law changed regards these debt collectors I want the law changed regards secure and unsecure loans , I want this stopped and win or loose my story will be told.

WB aka Watson ready for action and with her army and fully loaded and marching on.......... PS; Fingers crossed xx:!: Love you all and big hugs xxx:whoo:

Wendy… I am thinking of you and hoping that all is going well.

I am continuing with my own battle with the help of our dear, mutual friend, The Mould, of whom I shall be forever indebted to, along with all the marvellous, knowledgeable people on CAG who have helped me so far.

Justice must surely prevail!!

Take care and may the force be with you!

TB xxx

Hi all,

Just got back from London unfortunately the Honourable Judge overseeing my appeal was taken unwell this morning and it had to be postponed to a future date. My thoughts are with him: sad: xx

I managed to get myself truly lost in London as I was on my own and travelled by coach to Victoria station, a route I have never been on before and shall not try again!

Will keep you all updated to a future date.

Kind regards Wendy.......... aka Watson still here on those moors xx

Could be awhile, if other cases have also been postponed, with other cases already listed. They have to give you notice, so you have a chance to attend.

Victoria coach station is not badly located, but unless you know the area and where you have to connect to Tube services, it can be a nightmare.

Coaches can get held up in traffic, so if you need to be somewhere at a given time, you have to allow a couple of hours.

Also inside the station, it can be a nightmare at busy times, as so many coaches seem to run and you have people running you over with suitcases,

Good luck, when it finally takes place.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Hi all,

Just got back from London unfortunately the Honourable Judge overseeing my appeal was taken unwell this morning and it had to be postponed to a future date. My thoughts are with him: sad: xx

I managed to get myself truly lost in London as I was on my own and travelled by coach to Victoria station, a route I have never been on before and shall not try again!

Will keep you all updated to a future date.

Kind regards Wendy.......... aka Watson still here on those moors xx

sods law, get all ready and psyched up, then 'force majeure' steps in to prolong things :)

let us know the new date.

Ohhh… that was rotten for you, Wendy…. I am dreading the thought that I, too, may have to travel to London eventually… but I suffer from claustrophobia and can't travel by tube unless I am doped to the eyeballs on Valium… but that wouldn't be very good if I have to give evidence…

Is it not possible to have a hearing by phone call?

TB x

Just reading your post - what a shame. I use the coach station at Victoria a lot, it is easy for me as a train from my local station goes to Victoria. Used it today coming back from Southampton.

Do you have any info as to when your case will be heard?