Harassment warning

l1awrie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3700 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just to let you know that I raised a complaint with the police about the harassment notice which I recently chased up to be told it is being dealt with.

I now have another problem, hope somebody can I advise.

Same neighbour is parking on the right of way, despite having enough land of his own to park on.

Rasied the issue with the legal arm of my insurance company and was told that I had to write to the neighbour in the first place, which I did and received no response.

Sent legal people copies of the parking on the right of way and was told that because I do not drive at the moment, due to health problems, and I only have visitors once or twice a week I have less than a 51% chance of winning my case.

Why would I not win my case when the neighbours coventants state that the right of way must be left clear.

Also there is the effect this will have when I come to sell my house.

Any advice suggestions would be appreciated.

You sound obsessed with parking, who is parking, how long they are parking and why they are parking!

Normal living requires give and take from neighbours with all things, and as all these arguments haven't helped, in the past, might it not be an idea to just calm down a bit, loosen up and try to get on with people?

Frankly, you sound a nightmare to live next door to, and all these disputes are what will affect you ever selling your house, simply because because all details have to be declared now, to any prospective buyer.

And, no, I wouldn't think you have too much chance of winning your case, either....you don't drive and you have infrequent visitors anyway!

• Haha 1

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic