csl sofas

fedupwoman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3938 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The Sofas were delivered in October2012, we paid extra for the foam upgrade on both the sofas.(3 and 2)

the salesperson in the shop told us they would be 'like this' and showed us another FIRM cushion, except they are not like that they are worse and have not even been sat on more than 3 or 4 times.

infact they feel as though they are fibre filled or worse. they sink right in when you sit on them and honestly at the time we were both working out all day and most of evening, so did not sit much on the sofas at all!! paid £1700 in total.

i wrote to CSL and complained , etc a technician came out there was a fault in the woodwork he fixed it, we thought it would be fine, sat on them few days after letting glue dry. however STILL the same.

called CSL , same technician came out again said there was no problem.

kept writing to them being ignored Finally got through to disputes resolution who was unwilling to offer anything apart from a credit note for less than half the amount, which would let us buy sofas from CSL within 3 months,

i then contacted furniture ombudsmen and they want to get an independant (not so independant) company to look at the sofas, i am being told there is no 'objective evidence' there is anything wrong with them.

We have continued to pay the monthly amount of £50 to barclays as were on a credit agreement 4years interest free etc.

Problem now is, we are both not in work, cannot afford to pay the monthly and are living with parents having given up the flat. Sofas have been in storage for last five months, by the end of this month we will be in arrears with pretty much everything.

Barclays say we cannot cancel or even FREEZE the account, we have reduced this weeks payment to £10 however have been told if we pay this rate for 3months we will incur charges. I was told about the 'equal liablity' thing and did manage to write a letter to Barclays but they said they are not responsible because CSL say there is no fault.

csl have said pay £500 and cancel the whole agreement however we dont even have that money upfront AT ALL,

iv been told I can choose an independent person myself to inspect the sofas and CLAIM THIS from CSL ? however

furniture ombudsman say if i were to choose someone independent CSL may reject the report.

consumer direct say i should go with FIRA.- fira say they are not independant.

CAN ANYONE ADVISE? please i am at my wits end

Thanks x