Does a search on TrustOnline.org.uk notify a search to the authorities

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3954 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They wont. Can I ask why you asked that question.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Gotcha. Its just a database. Anyone can search it. So they wouldnt need you to search it. They could look themselves.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

I would say yes, without a doubt.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

do you believe they try to trick you? I wonder about the authenticity of this forum in general

I thought you were being serious at first :)

Edited by ims21
Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Since you have posted this in the overseas forum I would guess you are not currently in the UK?

From your other tread you were asking about TrustOnline so I would assume you want to check for any judgements prior to returning to the UK?

Members cannot find your location via this site.

Tell us your specific query and we may be able to help you.

renegadeimp,

How are you knowledgeable about this stuff? I found nothing by the way.

I've used it myself, and so have tens of thousands of other people. It is the recommended way to find out. The only other way would be to contact Northampton Bulk centre, but they would most likely require a reference number.

Edited by ims21

a user named renegadeimp asked me more information about something I was being vague about. He seemed ok, but the question seeking deeper info scared me. I assume you work for this site? How much can I say without it being too much?

renegadeimp is OK.

Is your username your real name? If so send me a PM with an alternative and I'll change it for you. That will ensure you remain anonymous. Click on my Tiger avatar and click send message.

Then tell us your story in as much detail as you can but without giving out any personal details which could identify you.