@VodafoneUK Sure Signal woes

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3986 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I'm hoping Lee picks this up.

Got some issues with my account. I've spent nearly an hour and a half on the phone in three separate phone calls.

Basically I setup an account and had no signal so in the first 7 days the only way vodafone secured my business was by providing me with a Sure Signal 2. I was happy with this till recently when i'm planning to move to London. Basically its the same old issues with signal. I sent it to my friend who lives next door to the property im planning on moving into. I had to deregister it from my account so he can trial it and send me it back.

Now i'm at the stage where he cant use the sure signal saying "The item has been suspended from the network and can't be reinstated". So i'm not in the position that I had a perfectly working Sure Signal that no longer works at all. Technical are refusing to deal with me as they say its out of warranty. But this is not a warranty issue as it was working fine till i hit deregister. In fact EU law gives me 2 years regardless. They are suggesting I buy a new unit.

You can imagine the shock to me and I refuse to pay for something that should just work, i've asked my friend to send it back to me and i'm going to have the same issues registering this.

My contract ends october - effectively surely you are now in breech of contract as at my home address that I brought the service for you can no longer provide signal.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for making me aware of this.

So I can get your concerns looked into could you email me with your details via the Contact us form here and quote the code WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line?

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To make sure it reaches me could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK