Anpr ltd anpr pcn

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3981 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi not sure if this is posted in the right place or not.

My daughter parked in a small shopping center car park today and got a ticket from ANPR Ltd.

Stating they want £100 or if paid in 14 days £50.

Where she parked there was a sign up saying 3 hours free parking,

she didnt realise she had to get a ticket to cover herself.

She was only gone 10 minutes at the most.

You cant email these people to complain they only want payment.

Apparently a lot of people park there and dont bother with a ticket if they are rushing in and out and a lot of times

the machine dont work hence why the locals dont bother.

Will she have to pay this or can we send a letter of complaint to this company?

All help greatly appreciated :-D

ANPR Ltd are BPA Ltd AOS members so they have access to the DVLA's database of Registered Keepers

The Notice that was placed on the vehicle is a Notice to Driver (NtD) given under the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA) and requesting payment of a parking charge - in this case £100 or £50 for early settlement

The options available are as follows

1) Pay at the reduced rate and get on with your life.

2) Contact ANPR Ltd and appeal against the Parking Charge at the reduced rate.

3) If the NtD doesn't comply with PoFA wait until day 15 and then contact the DVLA, point out the failings in the Notice and put the DVLA on notice that they cannot release the RK data for PoFA purposes, only the old pre-PoFA system of enforcement.

4) Do nothing and wait until after the 29th day following the contravention when ANPR Ltd will apply to the DVLA for the RK data and they send a Notice to Keeper to the registered keeper (under PoFA) warning that unless the parking charge is paid then they will pursue the RK, then appeal to ANPR against the parking charge at the higher rate.

5) If ANPR refuse your appeal then appeal to the 'independent' (industry) appeals service POPLA - which, with a properly worded appeal will result in your appeal being successful.

6) Do none of the above, ignore all of the paperwork (except stamped court papers) and hope that at some stage in the next six years you don't get proceedings issued against you in the small claims court.

Only when you have had all the options pointed out can you then make an informed decision on what's best for you.

Prior to 1st October 2012 the general advice was mostly to 'ignore' because the biggest hurdle for the parking operators was trying to prove who the driver was. Since PoFA came into force on that date, the parking operator can now (if certain criteria are met) chase the registered keeper for the parking charge

It seems that the general advice on this particular website is to simply ignore everything, my own view is that this is now short sighted and foolish and has failed to move with the times (but hey - what do I know, I'm just a minion)

All I will say is consider all your options carefully and decide what's best for you because at the end of the day, it's you who will have to fulfill the consequences of that decision.

How long have to been working for a PPC. Hopefully you enjoy your new job. The best advice still is to ignore unless you get court papers. POPLA or whatever they want to call themselves as absolutely no jurisdiction and are not a legal entity and basically a waste of time. The next door cat has has much power as POPLA or a PPC!

ANPR Ltd are BPA Ltd AOS members so they have access to the DVLA's database of Registered Keepers

The Notice that was placed on the vehicle is a Notice to Driver (NtD) given under the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA) and requesting payment of a parking charge - in this case £100 or £50 for early settlement

The options available are as follows

1) Pay at the reduced rate and get on with your life.

2) Contact ANPR Ltd and appeal against the Parking Charge at the reduced rate.

3) If the NtD doesn't comply with PoFA wait until day 15 and then contact the DVLA, point out the failings in the Notice and put the DVLA on notice that they cannot release the RK data for PoFA purposes, only the old pre-PoFA system of enforcement.

4) Do nothing and wait until after the 29th day following the contravention when ANPR Ltd will apply to the DVLA for the RK data and they send a Notice to Keeper to the registered keeper (under PoFA) warning that unless the parking charge is paid then they will pursue the RK, then appeal to ANPR against the parking charge at the higher rate.

5) If ANPR refuse your appeal then appeal to the 'independent' (industry) appeals service POPLA - which, with a properly worded appeal will result in your appeal being successful.

6) Do none of the above, ignore all of the paperwork (except stamped court papers) and hope that at some stage in the next six years you don't get proceedings issued against you in the small claims court.

Only when you have had all the options pointed out can you then make an informed decision on what's best for you.

Prior to 1st October 2012 the general advice was mostly to 'ignore' because the biggest hurdle for the parking operators was trying to prove who the driver was. Since PoFA came into force on that date, the parking operator can now (if certain criteria are met) chase the registered keeper for the parking charge

It seems that the general advice on this particular website is to simply ignore everything, my own view is that this is now short sighted and foolish and has failed to move with the times (but hey - what do I know, I'm just a minion)

All I will say is consider all your options carefully and decide what's best for you because at the end of the day, it's you who will have to fulfill the consequences of that decision.

How long have to been working for a PPC. Hopefully you enjoy your new job. The best advice still is to ignore unless you get court papers. POPLA or whatever they want to call themselves as absolutely no jurisdiction and are not a legal entity and basically a waste of time. The next door cat has has much power as POPLA or a PPC!

Nev, I gave up posting on here recently.

Even the site team accused me of working for PE, after I referenced all the cases that were being started, and how the PPC was going for contract rather than trespass. As for POFA, and Popla, again, villified for it.

Edited by Conniff
Remove derogatory comment.

Nev, I gave up posting on here recently.

Even the site team accused me of working for PE, after I referenced all the cases that were being started, and how the PPC was going for contract rather than trespass. As for POFA, and Popla, again, villified for it.

You understand this is a public forum right? And everyone is entitled to their own opinion. CAG's 'official' advice is to mouse over the word ignore and follow the prompt. The reason why people state that others work for the parking company is because of the misinformation they post and the fact they allude that court action can be taken, when in fact with a simple defence, the parking company will lose EVERY time.

Edited by ims21
quoted post edited

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

its a speculative invoice NOT a parking ticket.

see the watchdog videos on you tube

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You understand this is a public forum right? And everyone is entitled to their own opinion. CAG's 'official' advice is to mouse over the word ignore and follow the prompt. The reason why people state that others work for the parking company is because of the misinformation they post and the fact they allude that court action can be taken, when in fact with a simple defence, the parking company will lose EVERY time.

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=76790&st=80

post#89 onwards.

So get your heads out of the sand.

|Helps if you read what i wrote. Also, the case you quoted really looks like they got one of the judges who has no clue about what they are doing. There is plenty of evidence to show that they do not have a case, yet some judges still allow it through just to get it off their books faster.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

|Helps if you read what i wrote. Also, the case you quoted really looks like they got one of the judges who has no clue about what they are doing. There is plenty of evidence to show that they do not have a case, yet some judges still allow it through just to get it off their books faster.

So you'll stump up for the appeal, and be in there with the poster?

Or just defending vicariously?

Theres little point reasoning with you, so lets just agree to disagree.

judge lottery

sets no precedence.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Theres little point reasoning with you, so lets just agree to disagree.

I gave up on them a long time ago as it is like banging your head against a wall and I agree they tend to favour the PPC in most posts. :-D

Hi I posted further down about a ticket my daughter got.

It was infact a parking charge notice, not a ticket!

After speaking to my daughter, she actually tried to get a ticket for 3hours free parking but one didn't come out the machine.

It seemed that day it worked when it wanted to.

The next day the machine had an out of order sign on it, and is still out of order today!

I since found out that the local council lease the land, so who do I write to to complain about the notice would it be the council or the company that owns it?

Thank you.

matters not its a PPC

pers i'd do nothing

dx

and they

She's worried if she dont pay it, she'll get into trouble. If they start sending their snotty letters and they increase the amount then she will panic as she does. So not to sure whether to write a letter of complaint or just ignore it.

Ignore it, or you can mouse over the word ignore and follow the info there.

Make sure you tell them that there are plenty of people that come and go, dont buy tickets and stay well past the time. There is no possible way they could ever enforce this in court unless there was a judge who had no clue about the legal system.