Strike out procedure question

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3989 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ASKING FOR CONFIRMATION ON THIS AS IMPORTANT

An ex colleague knocked on my door asking for help with a court claim he received from a DCA via MCOL

First thing going through it was that the defence needed to be submitted the next day :roll:

I did find out that he had taken advice through an internet forum and has written to the claimant (RECORDED DELIVERY) via a CPR 31.14 for the particulars mentioned in the POC

I submitted a holding defence on non compliance of CPR 31,14 and requested to amend once the documents had been produced

He then receives a letter from the claimant rejecting his holding defence, and that they are going to continue.

28 days later he has now received a "Directions questionnaire"

My own thoughts are to attach a draft order for directions with the directions questionnaire requesting a strike out within 14 days if they do not comply with the order for disclosure.

IS THE DIRECTION QUESTIONNAIRE APPLICABLE OR WILL IT BE A SEPARATE N244 APPLICATION

(thinking of application fee)

They have had over two months to obtain these documents which refer to an overdraft and a credit card (two separate claims , same date of issue)

Comments please people