Welcome finance ccj and a bailiff for unsecured loan

VILKA
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3778 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Postaggj

sorry keep bothering you in all these hectic activities but anything for me or do u need synopsis of the entire history of our 3 accounts again.what steps are appropriate at this time before they call it a day.

Vilka

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
anyone interested to know and guide me

IM around vilka...will try and help to my best..if i can.

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

bo2 sorry i missed on that yday

a letter is dropped at my doors mentioning hand delivered

my address on record is old to which normally they sent any letters,

all my correspondence initiated from new address since i came down here does mention the new address only and replies like sar etc is sent to new address

apart from this

the letter says out of the two accounts- vehicle and personal- it mentions one of the accounts i havent checked which one it is, they want to discuss with me and thats why someone visited personally

they have asked me to call them at their reading office within 48 hours

my branch is Hayes

i wonder what it could be

though i am in all readiness

also i will scan and post the letter may be during week end

i think nothing is going to happen till then as the 48 hrs period lapses on thursday by 8pm

any thoughts or similar experience

what could it be about

i am nt worried to discuss but would like to know various views and experiences

and mind you this after asilence from their end for nearly 6 months also i am not paying them since nov.2008 for any of the accounts.

i will come back for any comments in the evening

• 2 weeks later...

I appreciate the forum I dont want to be rude but after posting all my problems no one is really keen on sorting it out and I ahave been facing and dealing them my selves and as some of the comments posted on this forum that no one is keen to solve them including the site tea

otherwise I am at a stage and kept posting updates that wopuld have resolve/taken further when the cake was hot in July but no one bothered.

Any further asistance welcomed but I am going to keep mum unless someone is really interested in dealing with my issues

I think what u have committed on this site in July 2009 for me to resolve this issue I hve been patiently waiting for your assistnace whichmay be on its way for me but hasnt reached me yet

i appreciate your problems, but everyone is on this site with a problem and they cannot get round everyone all the time. remember this site is free, so any advice given is optional, not compulsory. someone will get to you eventually.without this site alot of people would be so much worse off

Hi Vilka

Can you post a brief update as to where you are upto at the moment with these muppets, this will help people to assist, rather than have to read through the whole thread!

Have you put the account into dispute with them yet? If not there will be template letter on the main welcome thread, just copy and paste into a word document and then adjust/amend to suit your circumstances....post up if you need help finding one.

Regards

bo2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

I second the above. The people on this site do help but its not their jobs and they can't be here all the time. A lot of it is just reading through and taking bits of advice if and where you can.

Keep up the good work Post et al

Exactly, I have been a member of this site for over 3 years and the information and help given to each other is invaluable. all advise is given freely from consumers to consumers and I encourage anyone to help others, 90% of ppl join this forum to receive help but then end up staying and helping others based on their own experiences and knowledge.

It needs to be taken into account how busy this firum actually is, I dont have the stats but it really is huge and loads of posts and people needing help so it does happen were somone may not receive help based on their own timescale but you can always nicely bump up your thread and 9 times out of 10 somone will give the help needed, while your waiting for help flick around the forum and try to help somone else with somthing you know a little about.