Vodafone and virgin screw up big time

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3961 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Someone has asked me about the following problem. A virgin mobile number which was being ported to vodafone has some how gone missing. The night before the port they recieved a text from virgin mobile to say the number was on its way over to the new network. 3 weeks and still the number has not been ported over to vodafone. despite several lengthy calls vodafone are saying virgin mobile hasnt ported it over and virgin mobile are saying the number has already gone over. What does one do ? Its a new one for me. The pac code runs out in july.

Edited by letsmakeamark

So whats cooking today ?

Welcome Piggy in the Middle - and you are the Piggy.

The problem with these things is that no one really seems to know how it works and so it is difficult to lay blame at the correct door.

Frankly, from what we know of Vodafone's shambolic systems, it is probably they who are causing the problems - but who really knows.

Can't PAC codes be re-generated?

I suppose that you are doing everything on the phone and you are not recording the calls??? As a Cagger since 2008 you should know better than this.

You should try to get some explanations in writing. Ask Lee, the VF rep on this site at least to try and find out who it is is telling the porkies - because someone is.

Hi letsmakeamark,

So I can get this looked into could you ask the customer who this relates to email me with their details via the Contact us form here and quote the code WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line?

Once sent they'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To make sure it reaches me could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to them as soon as possible?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK

• 3 weeks later...