Credit card company addresses

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4003 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am in the process of writing letters to my credit card creditors, do I use the mailing address on my statements? Some of them contain more than one address, so it's not absolutely clear where I should address these letters.

The cards in question are Mint, Barclaycard, MBNA and Bank of Scotland. Any pointers much appreciated, I need to make sure these go to the correct places!!

avoid sending to po box is my advice, send to head office if possible recorded delivery barclays is 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP you should be able to get the others via the forum or by going to their websites.

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.”

Thanks for the Barclays address, I will update that as I had a PO box. I also have PObox for Mint. (I'd definitely prefer not to use Pobox, and will be sending registered).

Thanks. I'd noticed that Mint was RBS and I have that address on the statement. Do you think writing direct to RBS is sensible in that case?

Hurrah that's the address I have for MBNA so I think that one is good to go!

What sort of query do you have if it data problems address to the Data Controller.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

I recently lost my job so right now I am writing to creditors asking them to hold action on the accounts while I work out a personal budget and once I've got that finalised I will be writing to them again asking to make token payments for a period.