Sky Issues

ice198625
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4020 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok so for the past 8 days ive had signal loss issues few times in the day which also results in my recordings failing when i check to why it says signal loss, i emailed sky the first day it happened and has no reply from them also tried to get in contact on there phone number but says not available some big maintenance work going on at the moment.

Ive basically had enough i could be in the middle of watching something on tv and the signal will just drop sometimes for a couple of hours, also the broadband is awful, i keep getting oops sorry your modem appears to be offline when i click get back online button nothing happens

basically had enough and thinking of ****ing this whole thing off and going elsewhere i am paying these £60 a month for what, a dropped service every day.

Is there anyway to get out of this contract with an early termination fee also what ombudsman do sky use and i want to appeal this as they use BT for there engineers which are by far the worst people i have ever dealt with the first time my broadband wasnt touching 3mb

First you will need to allow Sky to try and resolve the issues.

You can still phone them , it just tells you they may be issues but if you hold you will get someone.

The you can go to ofcom if you have exhausted all avenue.

Lets see if we can help with the issues.

Drop of tv signals

Do you have your own dish or is it a communal dish?

BB issues:

Have you reset your hub/router? are you connected wirelessly or by ethernet?

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Hi with regard to dropped signal on sky box I had similar problem and other as in box freezing this was due to problems with the power supply in the box, all I could get from sky was there is no problem and you would have to pay for an engineer to come out. I took box to someone local as I could use BBC freesat box with no trouble they said power supply they installed new components in power supply and all ok.

dpick