Please help been dismissed - on capability

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4036 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was wondering if I could get some help of anyone.

4 weeks ago out of the blue I was taken in the office and handed a letter to say the company wanted to

Have a meeting with me about my performance and gave me a copy of the capability procedure.

I am not in a union and was allowed a representative with me, I chose an ex boyfriend who worked at the

Company, but was told at first he wasn't allowed to attend, at this point I had a breakdown and the dr signed

Me of sick. I've been off work approx 4 weeks sick, the 1st meeting got cancelled due to my mental health, the second meeting even of sick I was asked to attend.

These are the reasons for my capability and the meeting.

1) sending an inappropriate email to a intercompany which had to lead to a apology in may 2012

The actual email was in red capital letters and not offensive just asking them to attach the parts list with the goods, but the

Red capital made it offensive, I written an apology.

2) during a stock take I didn't listen and basically used the info I wanted. Thus was nov 2012

There was a mess up and the supervisor sent the wrong info to the supplier

To be counted, I have emails to prove this.

3) I didn't do my time booking. Feb 2013

I had to go home early due to my child being ill.

4) I put pressure on the stores by not picking parts I was asked to pick. Feb 2013

I am a material planner, picking parts really isn't my job but there was a problem with this

A colleague had started it and I arranged for the rest, the kit wasnt complete so I spent 2 hours

Overtime sorting it out and checking I had to ask stores for additional help with heavy items that

Required a pump truck.

I went to the meeting and highlighted my thoughts to be told I was being dismissed because

They really couldn't micro manage me.

I have had 2 appraisals since working there and the only matter they brought up was I don't always listen.

I was not told at any point so was in complete shock.

I have worked for them less than a year.

Over the last 11 months I have been subject to bullying and sexual harassment by my immediate supervisor,

When I started dating a guy from the company he changed and this is why I think this has happened.

Sexual harassment bullying incidents

1) At first he used to call me Sharon stone saying I didn't wear nickers, I have an email saying hi shaz, my name is

Nothing like that.

2) he used to always try and stroke my legs and my neck I used to flinch and pull away (no evidence to proof this)

3) he sent numerous text messages to my personal mobile phone which I have including:-

- "did you sleep with student"

- he wasn't very well so I told him he should go bed his reply " thought you would never ask"

- I wasn't very well he asked me to send a pic, his reply was you look pretty bad but I would still

Give you one.

That was prior to my relationship with my colleague.

4) one morning he asked if it was a coincidence that me and my colleague clicked in 2 mins apart

5) he was constantly bullying me about my hours, I am a single mom and wanted me to do overtime,

This overtime affected my tax credits, I did do some. I spoke to HR to clarify the hours procedure.

6) he asked one day why mine and my colleagues clock ins were 10 mins apart when we have lunch together,

He came back went for a cigarette, I don't smoke.

7) he sent an email saying my colleague had managed to do something he hadn't

Got me up.

8) he spoke to my colleagues manager regarding our relationship. And said it was a good job I didn't work

Directly with him.

I feel all this has come about due to this, and he was jealous of my relationship, I plan to appeal the dismissal,

Based in the info I have supplied could I take this to a tribunal based on unfair dismissal sexual orientation ?

Any help would be great fully received and thanks for taking the time to read this.

I was employed by the company 22/5/2012 and dismissed 10/05/2013 I have till Friday this week to appeal.

I have the text messages I have screen shot them and have them on my personal email.

I have the shaz email.

Unfortunately when I asked to check my emails I couldn't locate any others.

No - I really didn't want to do this but they have left me no

Option, I just wanted to get on with my job..

No warnings no disciplinary just straight dismissal.

I mentioned this at the capability meeting, and I have to put it in with my appeal.