Dvla clamping guidelines

h_blackie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4060 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ive recied a late notice today for not taxing my car for £80 or £40 if paid within 14 days but was not given chance to pay this penelty as my car was clamped and inpounded today.My car was insured and was going to pay penelty and tax car which I explained to the clamping firm but they said I still had to pay the penelty aswell as the release fees.I believed and understood from the late penelty letter that I had 28 days to pay and no clamp would be put on my car but ive now been told ive got this wrong and the penelty was just for tax backdated I owed .This seems harsh please can anybody tell me the laws

Have you contacted the DVLA and asked what exactly is going on? Something doesnt sound right.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Just becareful incase it is a council PCN and the clampers are bailiffs.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D