Attachment of Earnings Application

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4056 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good Afternoon All.

I've received an attachment of earnings order and am going to respond requesting it to be suspended. There is a very small box on the application page to complete regarding the reasons as to why you are applying for suspension.

Ideally I would like more space to highlight the few key reasons, can I enclose a small slip of paper with this on or won't it make any difference whatsoever?

Thank you!

Have a nice weekend.

Yes attach it A4 size as normal lay out all your reasons for applying for suspension send 2 copies.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

You also need to put the Claim Number and your name at the top of the page in case it becomes detached from the N245 form at any point.

You should take a photocopy of both documents for your own file. If you are posting it to the court (enclose a postal order not a cheque) make sure you send by recorded delivery and then check on the royalmail website a few days later to print off the signature receipt.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi, thank you, I will do, why the two copies, do you know? :-D

1 copy for the court 1 copy for the claimant.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

1 copy for the court 1 copy for the claimant.

The court will send a copy to the Claimant, you only need to send in your own submission.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

The court will send a copy to the Claimant, you only need to send in your own submission.

Courts in my area will not now copy documents that need to be sent to other parties.

If you are entering an N245 or N244 the court have to send copy to the claimant -the defendant doesn't need to. I know someone who works in the local court office and that's the process for these forms. They won't photocopy documents for you (which is why I always tell people to take a copy before handing in) but they have to forward to the claimant.

Hi, thank you very much. I will enclose 2 copies to be sure.

When outlining my reasons for suspension is it wise to go into full details if there are a couple of reasons?

Any other tips with how to construct the suspension response would be much appreaciated!

Thank you, trying to put together now and want a strong response.