Cant get credit report

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4067 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Try and get my credit report and get this-

Sorry, we haven’t been able to verify and validate your identity and can’t provide your credit report.

We’re sorry but unfortunately we’re not able to provide you with access to your credit report as we’ve not been able to automatically verify and validate your identity. As your credit report contains such personal and important financial information we need to make sure that we only make it available to the right person.

We're unable to tell you the exact reason that we couldn’t verify your identity but some of the most common reasons are a recent house move or name change, not being on the Electoral Roll or that the credit card details provided couldn’t be verified, this could be due to the card being relatively new.

We regularly make updates to our processes and we hope that this will allow more people to be automatically matched so please do come back and try again.

If you’ve any questions, or would like further information, please email us at register@noddle.co.uk.

The Noddle Team

Noddle is hopeless imo. NOT being on the ER is a problem as it is one of the main ''checking'' points for creditors and thr CRAs.

The agencies use the debit card as a reference to ID and the card must be registered at the address that applies to the report.

Have you identified the reasons for this?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

OK Are you on the electoral roll?

Do you have a debit card registered to your present address?

Have you moved home recently?

Any name change?

Did you give any previous addresses?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Hi,

I don't think am on the electoral register anywhere as far as am aware.

Yes i have a debit card to my present address.

Yes i've moved home recently

No name change.

Yes gave previous addresses.

The ER is the biggest drawback as if you were not on there at previous addresses there is no continuity.

Also the new address does not help.

May be the postal report supported by utility bills/driving licence with the new address will be ok.

A statutory £2 credit report which everyone is entitled to, so just look on any of the main agencies sites for what to do.