Charges added to loan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4079 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

After 3 years battle with GE money they have just finaly admiited to the mis-sell of PPI on a secured loan.

I have received a redress but no calculation of how the have worked it out. Because they refused to pay out on the ppi 4 years ago it caused arears on the account which at the moment are still paying back. Now they have admitted the mis-sell can I put a claim in for charges added to the account because of the arears and default charges, and other amounts which im not sure about.

Many thanks

sunnydee x

Hi

This is a rarity...GE Money admitting mis-selling :faint:

Yes you should certainly reclaim the charges and the interest on them at the rate they were charging you.

Also make sure they supply a detailed breakdown of their PPI offer.

Have you got all of the statements for this loan....GE typically charge £40 per month admin fee for being in arrears and that is just for starters.

Hi

Its taken 3 years of GE Money and Cardiff Pinnacle passing from one to another, had enough so contacted the C E dirctly, result within 10 days.

Can I also mention I originally contacyed the C E of cardiff pinnacle and they also admitted to the mis-sell and responsibility of a G E money / first national policy. I should have the redress some time this week.

Im requesting a SAR tommorow,

Will keep you updated and thank you for the excellent infrmation.

sunnydee x

Hi

I have 6 loans with GE Money GE have admitted respnsible for 4 loans and cardiff pinnacle have admitted responsibilty for 2, they range from 2002 to 2004

I have another i with ge money awaiting a decission and 3 with Aviva.

sunnydee x

Hi

Yes!... Thanks for that, Iv received one of the the redress offers from pinacle this morning, this was refinanced in 2005 (i think) all that is listed is a sub-total, very confusing. So i will be asking for a full break down on how this figure was reached.

sunnydee x