INSULT or what I recieve the same letter every 3 months saying I'm entitled to £0 for the last 10+ yrs

Midgetgem12
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4104 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've never had a penny in 15yrs from my son's father or the CSA The CSA choose to send me the same letter every quarter saying "my ex" owes u £0 it's an Insult it's as if they get some kind of pleasure out sending me this as we both know the absent parent should contribute too their childs upbringing especially when the absent parent has taken you to court for parental responsibility & to set up a contact order which he breached within the 1st yr.

I was unfortunately un employed due to ill health so was forced to claim benefits which is how I first got Involved with them I was encouraged to as it was not compulsory at the time as it is now so I thinks great somebody else can do all the talking & negotiating on my behalf as all communication was now through solicitors WHAT AN IDIOT I WAS TO THINK THAT THEY WOULD HELP ME BIG MISTAKE.

I filled in the forms & posted waited for the outcome ...............zzzzzzzzzzz............ Finally received a letter they required more info Igave them all info they requested + lot's more so as to help them sort things out

I at the time made endless calls being sent from one department to another all at my own expense via mobile phone just to be sent round in circles in the end I was that fed up & frustrated I contacted my local MP as a friend had suggested this to me as he could try n help so I contacted my local MP set up an appt which I thought went well, he said that he would help to resolve these issues I've still not heard from my MP not once I haven't moved or changed my number so what was the point none. I by now was back at work meanwhile my ex had another child & married had more kids & decided to sell his house car business n anything else he they had of any value to relocate to NEWZEALAND all helped by our government since he emigrated he hasn't bothered with our son not even b'day or xmas. My son is 17 this yr so he will in a yrs time be a non- dependant a young man who will not require support of any kind except for uni fees

SO MY QUE IS HE IS DUE BACK IN THE UK FOR A FAMILY WEDDING SOME TIME NEXT YEAR, HE HAS A SUCESFUL BUSINESS HOUSE CARS N 4 OTHER CHILDREN HE'S PROVIDED FOR ALL THEIR LIVES I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW IF POSSIBLE I CAN GET 15YRS OF CHILD MAINTENANCE FROM HIM ON BEHALF OF MY SON SO THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE TO GET INTO DEBT WITH LOANS FOR HIS UNI FEES AS I DO NOT HAVE A PENNY TO HELP HIM OUT AS I ONLY USED TO GET MIN WAGE I DID NOT HAVE ANY QUALIFICATIONS OR TRADE UNTIL VERY RECENTLY SO WAS NEVER ABLE TO PUT ANYTHING AWAY FOR HIM TO GO TO UNI WORRY FREE AS I RECEIVED NO MAINTENANCE I MUST BE ABLE TO FND A WAY OF MAKING HIM PAY FINALLY REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT ????????

Midget, a friend of mine was in a similar situation as yourself - was forced by CSA to provide absent parents details and was told if she failed to comply then her benefit would stop. Anyway fast forward 15yrs, no payments ever collected or passed on - she contacted them, no joy, wrote an official letter of complaint and contacted her MP... she got just under £25K from them, I'm not sure of the exact details I've lost contact with her but I'm sure they paid her

compensation, I know what Ive told you is a bit sketchy but

you should pursue this matter and write another letter to them and your MP, they've both failed you so far x

scotgal 

Totally agree with scotgal. Nothing to lose from trying. My ex never paid a penny for our children, and made little effort re contact, seemed like he only wanted to see them when he had nothing better to do, or to keep up appearances for his family. I didn't need to say a thing, the children soon picked up on it as they grew older, they choose not to see him at all now, and have made their own lives. I once got a letter from (I think)child benefit, he had told them he had the children every weekend and one overnight stay during the week...and they wrote to me to confirm this, it was a lie, he hadn't seen them for over a month at that time and then only sketchy odd days, and I told them this. Apparently he then had to pay £400, according to what the children told me, I didn't get it so it must have been a benefit thing, he had the cheek to tell the children I had got him into trouble and he had to pay a lot of money because of it.....that's when I sat them down and a few home truths were told...I was not having my children thinking bad of me when I had done nothing wrong.