4 PCN and debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4109 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

At first - i apologaize for my english.

I have four unpaid penalty for charges for total amount about 350 pounds. I am in debt an unable to pay it total. Yestrday recived four forms TE3 "Order for recovery of unpaid penalty charge".

I used to try to set up partial payment plan but fail to pay it and council cancel it. When i asked about new partial payment plan i recived answer: "City councilpolicy is that a part payment plan can only be offered on the first occasion. If that plan is then borken we cannots re-offer any part payment plan. As the plan has now been cancelled, the nornal recovery procedures will be resumed, and you are now liable for the amount of all the PCS"

What can i do now? I cant make it worse? Whats happend next? They will send bailff?

It's not good news.

They do not have to offer you a payment plan, and if you don't or can't pay, then yes - bailiffs and more charges.

Does the car belong to you? What is it worth? Can you sell it and pay them?

If not, you really will need to get the money from somewhere - and keep trying to get them to agree another payment plan.