NowTV (Sky) Beware - 30 'free' trial cost £8.99 and you can't use the service

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4114 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I tried to sign up for NowTV, but after registering , despite filling out all the forms and ticking all the right boxes, I was told I had the wrong password over and over again and had to reset it every time I tried to do anything.

Then I had to fill in all the forms and reset my security password yet again, only to be told when I clicked ‘watch now’ on a movie that I had to subscribe to watch and was taken back to the subscription form/payment details screen for a 5th time!!!

I tried firefox and chrome, same story every time. Just 2 days later, despite the 30 day free trial promise and emailing Sky ‘customer service’ they have alreay taken the money from my account.

Here's what my sign-up email said:

Your first payment will be collected 30 days* from the Order Date shown below. You'll automatically get our introductory offer of £8.99 a month for 3 months. After that, it's £15 for each month of instant movies.

Order Reference: 451M4647190

Order Date: 09-Mar-2013

Today's Payment: GBP 0.00

That does sound strange,

contacting sky customer services won't be able to help you will need to contact Nowtv team.

http://community.nowtv.com/

try their chat service tomorrow its open between 10am and 10pm

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)