Aktiv kapital and Equidebt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4104 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

iHave received from Equidebt acting for Aktiv Kapital re a debt for £1629.54 first national tricity finance

I sent letter telling them don't know of any debt to them and asked for a copy of the original credit agreement

they have sent letter back saying they have requested the details from the vendor,

they are saying that as they are the 3rd party they are not required to supply the details in the 12 + 2 days request is this

so as they have stated that this could be sometime.

Also i had the same about 12 months ago where it was mackenzie hall on behalf of aktiv kapital first national tricity finance for the same amount, s

ent mackenzie hall the same request and got letter back saying thay had returned it to aktiv kapital.

should i do anything or just sit tight there is nothing on my credit file re first national tricity finance.

If they are chasing you they will need to furnish the information to you. Is this a very old debt? Can you remember what it's for? I've come across many AK/First National debts that are so old they are covered by the statute of limitations. Have you ever made any payments and if so when wa the last one made. aLso, what is the debt for?

- Seq.

time to look at your cra file me thinks?

see below

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Loads of old Tricity Finance accounts around various debt purchasers at the moment, mostly stat barred it seems.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi all, Thanks for all your replys.dont even know what this debt is for i have been at my present address for 10years and not purchased anything from tricity in that time, have checked with all 3 credit agencies and nothing on them,are tricity still going.

prob lomard tricty finance for a white or computer goods

now RBS

but forget about it

its dead.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...