An update (Very & NDR) further advice required please :-)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4136 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, some of you may have seen my post regarding my Aunt's account with Very (that has now been passed on to NDR).

I sent off a CCA request for my Aunt's account (Very state that the account was opened on 29/03/2007). They sent my aunt the following:

1. A reconstituted copy of my aunt's credit agreement

2. A copy of my aunt's current credit agreement

One credit agreement is dated 19/10/2006 (even though my aunt's account was taken out on 29/03/2007). My aunt's name and address are on the agreement but no signature. Am I correct in thinking that this is the reconstituted credit agreement?

The second credit agreement is not dated & it doesn't have my aunt's name, address or signature. In addition to this the credit limit is not stated nor is the interest rate it just says 'credit limit:' followed by a blank space.

My aunt has received a further letter from NDR which states that Very is about to issue a Statutory Default Notice within 14 days unless arrears of £1703.10 are paid (there is no way my aunt can afford this) but they do state that they are willing to discuss a reasonable payment proposal.

Should my aunt make an offer of payment at this point? I don't think they'll accept it as she's offered them money before and they've declined it saying that what she offered was too low.

NDR state that a default will be registered but they do not say what else will happen such as court proceedings.

In addition to this my aunt has a credit card which is near its limit but she is able to pay the minimum monthly payments of £9. My question is if Very issue this default and will not accept my aunt's offer of payment could the credit card company demand that she clears her credit card balance off in full?

Thank you so much for all of your advice so far it's been great & thank you in advance for any advice you can offer regarding the current situation, just not sure of what my aunt should do next.