T-Mobile Breach Of Contract

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4148 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all having a problem with T-Mobile contract phone and would like others thoughts.

Story:

T-Mobile contract paid on time every time through their web page once logged in, Kept getting charged for none direct debit which I have refused to pay as its a penalty.

I did receive an email from T-Mobile support explaining how to pay to avoid the None DD charge and in the email it stated you could pay online through your account and not be charged the none DD.

I had a few of these charges refunded to my account but T-Mobile were adamant that I had to pay them going as far as ringing me for £10.71 that was still owing on my account.

Paid my bill on the 21st last month, only my bill mind, I still refused to pay the £2.50 + VAT for choosing how I pay my bill.

5 Days later my services are suspended so after checking the terms and conditions I find this nice little gem: clause 4.4.5.1 and clause 4.4.5.2 that states if you have a dispute over payments and contact them in writing to that fact explaining your dispute and how much you will be paying or not paying, t-mobile will not suspend services until your complaint is settled.

Since I had done as the terms and conditions stated and I was so peed at T-Mobile for suspending my services I wrote to them explaining they had breached my contract by suspending my services and to send me my PAC code within 7 days.

I did receive a letter back 2 days later from my recorded delivery breach letter saying that their last letter was final response on this matter and sent me their codes of practice.

From my reading of OFCOM T-Mobile must send me my PAC code but I'm worried that they may refuse and the cost to have all my stationary and vehicles re-written with a new telephone number will cost in the 100's.

Can I take legal action against T-Mobile if they refuse to give me my PAC code or allow my number to lapse.

George