Filling in a ESA50

matt v atos
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3517 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well update. No body rang me back in the end. Mandatory Reconsideration request sent 19th Dec to Jobcentre plus Birmingham. folowing all advice and help Thank you all so far. The desion letter says I have 30 days to ask for a Reconsideration that makes it 4th of Jan for me.

Edited by matt v atos

Can I ask is it a known issue with DWP not to return my call or is there somthing behind it as I asked for the secound time when I would be called back she said` she didnt know. ? I must admit I knew it was a bad idear doing this over the phone as the adviser was really unhelpfull seemed frustrated at the Qs I asked she wanted to know why I wanted to Know Put me on hold twice to ask her maniger cos she didnt know.! It goes on and on. !

Edited by matt v atos

:matt v atos:

Unfortunately it's a very well known issue. :-x

So long as you know Jobcentreplus have received your written request for reconsideration, it's a case of wait until they notify a revision or phone to explain why they're not going to. And for a variety of excuses, there's no time limit for reconsideration.

Margaret.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Ok update rang back jan 10th 2014 to check if they had received my paper work Mandatory Reconsideration request sent 19th Dec 2013 to Jobcentre plus Birmingham.they said yes they have the paper work they said it went for Reconsideration on the 8th Jan 2014 and they said they would write to me with the outcome it is now the 12th of oct 2014. and nothing.

Thanks estellyn They said there was a backlog and some are waiting as long as 9 months when i rang 10th 2014 but i am getting a bit concerned now.Surely they are not going to say we don't know anything about it we don't have a record of the phone call we never received any paper work !