Virgin Media Unauthorized/Lost Payment

flynnsmum123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4165 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just looking for a bit of advice on where i go from here,this situation has reduced me to tears more than once.

So this is where it all start,i'll try to keep it short but with all the details.

Made a one off payment of £90 online on the 4th January,i the called because i never really understood what was actually on my bill (was my first bill so discounts etc were applied) the agent i spoke to got everything mixed up and said i didnt owe £90 infact i only owed £2.63 so she refunded the £90 right away and i paid the £2.63 over the phone,great right?

Checked my bank account on the 5th Jan and they had debited another £90 from my card,obviously called them and was told its not showing on our system call back in 24hours in the mean time phone your bank and open a chargeback for an unauthorised payment which i did,they subsequently told me they can't do anything.

Been on the phone to both companies everyday for over an hour each call and still getting no where.

finally had a chargeback opened against the transaction on friday and told id have my money back in 24hours,still isn't in my account today. phoned to be told they already refunded it the same day it was paid,which is correct for the first £90 not the second. agent said there is no such transaction for a 2nd £90. i can see it on my statement and was given authorization codes fo the 1st £90 on the 4th and 2nd on the 5th so they have to exsist right? not according to them.

so here we are on the 21st of January,i dont have my money,virgin media dont have my money. all the while i am out of pocket and about to lose my services which i have paid for.

where do i go from here?

already sent them a copy of my bank statements but i honestly dont see it making a difference. i am ready to murder someone out of frustration.

cheers in advance for replies