been suspended for fraud and theft

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4039 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I work in a multi brand company possibly the uks largest hospitaily brand.

I have today had a responce from head office stating they see my point but as no formal sanctions been imposed they dont feel they should get involved yet but there are rearranging a disciplinary officer from another brand so he is completely impartial. To hear my disciplinary ans they categorically stated that this disciplinary officer would be fully aware of the circumstnaces.

Dont really know how to take that

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It means that they are getting someone who has nothing to do with the issue to come and take over. This means that he can only go off ALL the evidence he is given, so there are no vendettas etc that could bias things. basically its one of the results you wanted. The old disciplinary officer as basically been sidelined.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Indeed. They are following best practice. It should mean you will get a fair and impartial hearing.

I can see why HR do not want to get involved at this point. They will be needed should an appeal be necessary

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

I guess different processes for different companies. You would agree though that to keep it fair you would not advise on an appeal where you had been involved in the original disciplinary.

Sorry if i didn't make myself clear,i didn't mean HR would hear the appeal.

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

Also been sent the in depth Grievance and Disciplinary policy, Also as i have that Grievance outstanding and the one submitted to them all matters will be treated concurrently as they feel it in my best interests so in other words there getting someone to look over the previous investigations but state it in a way to remain impartial am i correct? they can see there's something not right or am i being hopeful

A massive thank you aswell to every single person who has advised on this thread your support and experiences and knowledge has been and is greatly appreciated

Dont worry about the recording for now. Keep it safe, so if something untowards happens, you can enter it into evidence.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

They have today contacted me with regards to grievence hearing although the manager stated he was not dealing with disciplinary and knows northing of it although hr said its in my best intrests to hear and deal with everything together.

I wander if the disciplinary has been dropped

Theyre probably trying to solve all problems before they get to the disciplinary. It's normal.

I hope you made them aware of emails you submitted that weren't included in the original managers 'evidence'.

Incidentally, as with your partner, i know someone who blew the whistle on a national pub chain that were changing the dates on stored food. She was sacked and after appeal to the area manager was offered a job in another branch several miles away. Is this type of practice endemic in this organisation i wonder?

Help guys this is a joke now.

This meeting is friday, the manager has new evidence which he apparently posted friday. I have not recieved this info. Nor a wriiten invite to the meeting disciplinary hearing/grievence. Company policy states 48 hours written notice but dont know weather to make a point of it or not, just hope it arrives tomorrow or im going to have to postpone again as I need and want to see new statements obtained

Have today had documents and invitation to disciplinary tomoorow.

This new manager has had all evidence and conducted a 2 hour interview with previous investigation manager raising a few points about initial conduct.

The old manager states bluntly he wants action takenagainst me by the company for breaching his human rights recording him

This meeting is tomorrow is early afternoon and there is a note taker also listed on the invite and ite offences are now alleged theft and alleged fraud.

Im really nrevous now please help never had a disciplinary hearing and going alone.

He states that he was expecting my complaint and that any decision any perosn makes I (me named) would not be happy with yet he says hes not victimising as he has never worked with me and is adimant he is impartial.

He also states he belives I would need constant managing this was his responce to being asked how would you feel if we welcomed xxxx back in business

He has also been asked why it was my loss investigated when two other losses of amounts over 20 quid were not investigated.

His responce was, this one was apparent through my investigation the others formed part of my managment plan. Now that's victimisation surely