where do i stand?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4163 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi every1, Was in bad need of money about a month ago and tried to get a loan for £200 from paydayexpress and i applied saying i was on benefits and i got declined, so i just said i earned 800 a month to get the cash, where would i stand now? the payment is of £258 is due tomorrow, and i cant afford it :( , would they accept a repayment plan or any ideas what i can do? thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am currently having the same trouble with payday express at the moment. I have been contacting them via e-mail to try and arrange a payment plan but they don't want to know really. I also lied on my application and they said it was my fault, and now I am in breech of contract. They are informing me that they can only give a payment plan under the following criteria: Significant Loss of income· Unexpected change in personal circumstance, e.g. Long term sickness· Severe Disability or illness (including close family members)· Terminal illness or Mental illness (including close family members)· Deceased (including close family members)· Redundancy or Reduced hours (contractual hours reduced by company) All or any of the above may require documented evidence, i.e. · If you are now unemployed or in receipt of financial support, please provide proof of unemployment or redundancy. If your contractual hours have been reduced by your employer, please provide a letter from your employer on company headed paper to confirm this. · If your circumstances have changed due to personal illness, please provide a copy of a doctor’s note or hospital letter.You need to change your bank account details or they will keep trying to get the money from your account and will take anything that is in there.