Parking Eye desperate?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4162 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I know the title say's it all about "PE", like most PPC's they are desperate, but previous postings of their "Parking Charge Notices" to me, and the first reminder, have been spaced by at least ten days.

Their latest reminder to me has been only 5 days - perhaps with everybody cutting their household budgets, it also applies to paying "PE" charges, and even they are now feeling the pinch?

This is from the "Morrisons" store in Stone, Staffs, who, rather unwisely, I thought, contracted "PE" to install their grubby little camera's at just about the same time as the local "Asda" opened - hoist by their own petard, perhaps.

My neighbour works at that "Morrisons" and she has told me that their profits are suffering because of "Aldi" - doesn't that tell "Morrisons" something?

Any "Morrisons" shareholders on here, that might care to write to their board of directors - where is "Disgusted of Tonbridge" when you need him?

Sam

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!

I know the title say's it all about "PE", like most PPC's they are desperate, but previous postings of their "Parking Charge Notices" to me, and the first reminder, have been spaced by at least ten days.

Their latest reminder to me has been only 5 days - perhaps with everybody cutting their household budgets, it also applies to paying "PE" charges, and even they are now feeling the pinch?

This is from the "Morrisons" store in Stone, Staffs, who, rather unwisely, I thought, contracted "PE" to install their grubby little camera's at just about the same time as the local "Asda" opened - hoist by their own petard, perhaps.

My neighbour works at that "Morrisons" and she has told me that their profits are suffering because of "Aldi" - doesn't that tell "Morrisons" something?

Any "Morrisons" shareholders on here, that might care to write to their board of directors - where is "Disgusted of Tonbridge" when you need him?

Sam

Ignore it. There is absolutely nothing they can do about it. The next thing you will receive will be a "solicitors" letter. Ignore that too, it's the same people.

Yes, it's OK John, I've been ignoring "PE" and "Euro" and various others, for a long time now!

But thanks for the advice.

Sam

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!

Parking Eye tried it on at Morrisons in Kidderminster and using the info gleaned from CAG I wrote to the town planners firstly to get their stance and when they confirmed the conditions Morrisons where allowed to go ahead and build, I contacted the local newspaper and advised that contrary to what PE were saying, the land was private the "tickets" or invoices were unenforceable.

PE then closed down all their ticket machines and I am led to believe that a lot of people refused to pay their charges. We no longer live in the area so don't visit there any more.