csa claim i was in arrears

littlesmiss
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4172 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all im just looking for a little bit of advice.

Im am currently paying csa through a doe order which i asked for i find it easier for it to go straight out of my wages rather than seeing the money.

My question is last feb my ex contacted the csa for a review of my earnings where subsuquently my payments increased slightly. When i recieved my payment schedule for the year they said i was in arrears? Even though i had been paying them straight out of my wages....this doesnt make sence.

My payment date is either 30th or 31st of each month but i dont get paid until the last working day. Could that be the reason im in 'arrears'?

Im really worried that hell do the same again this year. I really struggled last time with the increased payments, i found it difficult to survive on the 501 minimum they have to leave you and you get futher into debt.

I am paying my maintence regularly is theee anything i can do if this happens again?

Thanks

This happened to my ex husband. He informed them of a payrise, they upped his payments but didn't tell him. I then asked for a review because he was flashing his cash about a bit and he was informed he was £700+ in arrears that they wanted paying in one lump sum. My ex husband pays the CSA directly out of his wages too.

You need to phone or write to the CSA and ask for a breakdown of your payments showing where you got into arrears and how much by

Hi ros

Thanks for your relpy, when i contacted csa they said because bu the time they recieve the payment from my employer its two weeks 'late' and basically it was tough...thats the way it is.

I got quite cross at this point because my point was your expecting payment on my payday which with a deo in place is impossible but you are getting the payments every month anyway.

The csa really arent a helpful bunch of people and are also rude, she almost accused me of not wanting to pay for mt children which is far from the truth!