FedEx

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3979 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

No court proceedings, no nothing... I'm a little disappointed they didn't go that far. It 'seems' like they pluck ones at random, regardless of value, and try to exploit the recipient for charges that they just don't owe and there is no legal basis for. As postggj has said, their letters and responses are threats and bogus. They must be raking it in if people are actually paying these amounts and being lead into thinking it is a legal tax or duty they owe. My advice is just to ignore them.

I can't see what the whinge is, just pass the bill to those who the gifts are for, easy.

Conniff what whinge? How rude. If you received a bill for something then surely you would question it or do you have a habit of just paying random requests for money and falling out with your family? Grow some and act a little smarter.

Yes, that was rude of me and I apologise. I would like to add that it's not how I intended it to sound and didn't mean it in the way I wrote it.