Barclaycard phone harrassment

emmjay
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4182 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya

For the past ten days or so I have been getting recorded telephone messages at all times of the day and evening from Barclaycard on my home telephone.

These messages are NOT for me, they obviously have the wrong number, the person concerned has never lived here, nor is known to me at all.

As they are recorded I cannot tell them that they are calling the wrong number.

If I call them back I cannot talk to anyone as I am not the person they are trying to reach, so cannot get through the security questions to talk to a person.

if I call any other Barclaycard number it requests my barclaycard details in order to get through to a real person, and I DONT have a barclaycard!

This is driving me nuts and it is so wrong. does anyone know of a number that I can call and speak to someone directly about this?

Thank you

Is the calling number withheld? I so get your privider to block all calls from with held numbers.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

You should start recording these calls and also log them all in a notebook.

If you do this, you will be able to pursue Barclaycard for compensation in the New Year

Hi Emmajay and welcome to CAG

Keep a log of the time and date of each call, the number the call is from and the content of the message.

As Bankfodder says, this info can be used to complain and/or seek compensation.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)