style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4183 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ive heard of the name but I am not familar with his work.

I made a very simple request but I am perplexed why so much rebuke.

Your request was given a reply....your aftershave is 'Disruption' from Benson and Bennison

In a previous post you claimed your 'source' to the advice you proffered, to have come from a book by John Kruse yet now you claim "I am not familiar with his work" I will leave caggers to draw their own conclusions to if your contributions are of any worth to such a fine forum as CAG

WD aka Pepsie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your request was given a reply....your aftershave is 'Disruption' from Benson and Bennison

In a previous post you claimed your 'source' to the advice you proffered, to have come from a book by John Kruse yet now you claim "I am not familiar with his work" I will leave caggers to draw their own conclusions to if your contributions are of any worth to such a fine forum as CAG

WD aka Pepsie

Agreed WD this thread is now becoming silly, and off track as far as OP is concerned, the case may well apply, it's use is acknowledged, someone will ask what the presiding Judge had on as underwear, Boxers or Y Fronts next

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

May I respectfully ask we all calm down a bit, none of this bickering is helping the original poster or have we all forgotten that!

:whoo::whoo:Phew quite right PT not helping OP at all, the bickering merely helps the bailiff. Congrats on being a Site Team

Edited by brassnecked

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

TB Law. It would seem that once again this thread has gone off the subject for the sole reason that you have once again decided to start questioning me as to the course of info. I have no idea why this is being done by you....again.

TB Law. It would seem that once again this thread has gone off the subject for the sole reason that you have once again decided to start questioning me as to the course of info. I have no idea why this is being done by you....again.

I think the answer is 'jealousy' of your vast knowledge TT, your proven record of being accurate with what you have contributed on the forum and the respect you have gained on cag.....you can put me at the top of the RESPECT list.

WD

because you gave the plaintiffs first name as "Michael" and that is not in the judgment text. 32 posts since I asked you for it.

You appear to pedantic and childish with your incessant pleas that have nothing to do with the original OP. I think it is time for you to grow up and to stop wasting people's time!

TB Law,

It is only now that you have said that the the first name of Michael does not apepar in the Judgment text and it would seem that only because of this that you saw fir to question ME as to the "source" of my information.

With respect it would seem that questions need to be asked about your YOUR source because, the name Michael Throssell appears in the actual Judgment twice and his full name of Michael John Throssell 3 times.

I therefore have no idea what JUDGMENT TEXT you can possibly be referring to. Please therefore provide YOUR SOURCE.....

• Haha 1

you saw fir to question ME as to the "source" of my information. =..

And my concerns were quite justified.

I know you are not a solicitor, doesnt take much to work that out.

I am confidently told you are infact a woman, using a male name on this forum, and your own name as it was suggested to me, appears nowhere on any official source from the area the informant suggested you are from.

Your posts encourage private conversation and you repeatedly say to forum users "I have a commercial business......" You have nothing registered with companies house, nothing with the ICO and

the Charity Commission has never heard of you.

I have no idea what your agenda actually is.

You simply dont exist, at least not under the name you have apparently been telling everyone.

This explains why you are unable to quote your source. You could have just given the source. e.,g. withers or tolleys and I would have followed it. Instead, questions and more questions from your AE's, as if something to hide.

The case of Michael Throssell is very well known and I have had a paper copy for a number of years. I have never used Tolleys or Withers and from memory was given a copy years ago at a meeting. Your reference to "source" now appears to be in relation to law sites etc.

Blimey, you have already said that the name of "Michael" does not appear in the JUDGEMENT TEXT and that your source is HM Court Service. You have quoted from THE TEXT and therefore you obviously have read the Judgment. I cannot see why you are therefore asking any questions at all. Why bother. Unless.....it is once again to prove that I am wrong.

Also, if (for example) Mr Jo Blogs or my solictor or my sister or brother had given a copy to me years ago then why should I be giving their name to you on the forum.

then given to me then why on earlth should I give that person

The case is well known, a cagger can call themselves whatever they want, tomtubby's advice is top quality, and is based on what happens in the wild outside world where a bailiff isn't totally honest some of the time, so they are clobbered with the requisite legislation they conveniently try to ignore.. About time last orders was called on this thread imho

I assume we will not be seeing the source of the information.

I dont see what the problem is, or why all the AE's (the sames ones over again) need to create a smoke screen by questioning me over my original request to see the source and how you came to determine the plaintiffs first name is Michael.

why?

I am going to put this thread down to human nature.

If someone holds a book close to their chest as if to hide the contents, its human instinct to try and discover what is inside the book.

We learned tomtubby is a person secretive with his (her?) sources of information, uncommon in legal circles.

Repeated phrases about this anonymous commercial business plc. got my attention because I have never known any such business remotely fitting that description. It could be a volunteering group or an activist lobbying parliament.

Curiousity deepened because further enquiries all reached the same result. An address in somerset, a name nobody has heard of, different to the one publicised in forum circles and the assumed name is not held by any authority and no qualifications easily identifiable.

I can only put this down to experience that somebody went to extreme lenghts to hide their identity, only discovered by a casual request for the source of information in a forum post.

So a law degree is a requisite to give advice do you reckon TB?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4183 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks