Barclaycard PPI ? success????

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3781 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yay!!! Excellent!

Not too much of an extra delay then!! Think mine took 56 days in total to come through!

Was sick of checking the ATM every day and seeing 12p in my account.

All good stuff! Just think, if you'd have had it weeks ago a big dent would have been put into by now haha!

Enjoy it :D

Regards

It never rains but it pours...

I certainly will enjoy having paid off the B/C bill and account closed!

I did discover that a couple of annoyed messages on twitter were far more effective than any number of calls to customer services and the PPI team.

Their web relations team obviously wish to avoid negative press on twitter as its so easily searchable

wr@barclatcard.co.uk is their email.

Can this thread be moved to the successes section

Thanks all

Thanks Hacked_Off, I have now sent a stroppy email, (last Tuesday) and have given them until the 12th before instigating legal proceedings :)

I have loads of emails if you would like to give them the same courtesy they give us?

Just a quick update, having received a call from the Barclaycard Executive Office, while they have not resolved all my issues they are investigating them and at least I now have a point of contact and reference numbers.

On the most positive side, in respect of the PPI settlement on the Egg card, they have agreed to reimburst the requested £200 (£20 postage, £30 phone calls & 10 hours time at £15 per hour), while I haven't seen the money yet, I thought that it was worth advising others - if you don't ask you don't get and I fell that I was realistic and honest in my request to them. :)

• 9 months later...

Good Morning

Thank you for a brilliant site- its fantastic.

Please could you advise which spreadsheet I use for a FOS award - BC, and how do Barlaycard calculate redress through FOS?

I have SAR them for statements from 199-2004, and of course they didnt send them - only statements from 2005!! so this is sitting back in their court!!

but I have the balances for the remaining years to date

When I enter data on the Running PPIv102 it does not show any amount for compound interest? and then how does one work out when there are interest changes?

When I enter on the CIS V101 sheet- the amount is HUGE!!

Thanks so much for your help