ebay/iqor debt

sibod2002
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4182 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ohhh yeah i understand now..i was also thinkin would it even go on my credit file anyway because there is no actual credit agreement or even any credit given. thanks for the advice its helped me in what to do next

Well..the T&C's do state that they may affect your credit file, the files dont just relate to agreements or contracts where there is credit given. ..but as I said I'm unaware of Ebay affecting credit files in this way.

Well..the T&C's do state that they may affect your credit file, the files dont just relate to agreements or contracts where there is credit given. ..but as I said I'm unaware of Ebay affecting credit files in this way.

Would u provide iqor with the documentation showing my goods went to the wrong address stating this is the reason i am not liable for the monies they are requesting?

I wouldn't entertain idiot iQor at all, they have absolutely NO say in this matter, they are simply third party interlopers who have zero interest in any facts you may have, ignore them.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

i cant get anyone from ebay from ebay to listen me,all i get is there higher management have declined their request for reimbursement balance to be cancelled and i still have to pay it even though i given them ALL the documentation to procve i didnt receive my goods back..Its like talking to a brickwall..I dont know what to do now

Sorry i thought i had mentioned it..Yes i did go round as it was a house on the same road as mine..The tracking number shows it was signed for and left at this address.. They just said no we havent got it..now its possible they are lying but its just my word against theirs and theirs against mine..i did contact the police as ebay advised me to but they told me ebay should be dealing with this as it is their responsibility

Forget it then, if ebay have washed their hands of it, and farmed it out to idiot iQor to chase, then drop it, forget it ignore them. Idiot iQor can't do anything anyway, and I strongly doubt ebay will ever go near a court with this, they would be laughed out of it.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I doubt any CCJ will be likely here, the evidence is so overwhelming in your favour they would fail.

I don't believe that they can affect your credit rating.