Marstons Baliffs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4198 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I've come home today and received a letter from Marstons demanding £175, £90 for the fine and £85 in fees. I was late paying the original fine and it went to £90 so i sent a letter asking if i could pay in 3 monthly instalments to which i have received no reply. They are now demanding the full amount within seven days the bailiffs will turn up to remove goods. Is there anything i can do as they say they are in possession of a magistrates court order? Thanks so much for any help

The turning up and removing goods is used more as a threat to get the money out of you

however there is right of entry for them if it is a magistrates court fine

are you working

have you submitted income and expenditure to the court

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)

You need to ensure that you avoid a bailiff visit as this will incur additional fees of £210.

Marston Group are allowed to accept payment over 3 months. Did you contact Marston Group for a payment arrangement or the court?

Was the letter sent to Marston Group by email or post. I would never suggest post as there is no proof that it was sent.