Companies who only search Equifax Leeds BS and Moto Novo

lammy169
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3364 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All,

Some information that might be helpful.

My Equifax repotr (score 450) is clean as a whistle athough my Experian (338) & Call Credit (560) has 2 old satisfied defaults on it.

So looking for finance and selecting the correct lender without being stung in high Interest charges or having loads of unneccesary credit searches the following info may be of help.

95% FTB mortgage approved with the Leeds Building society (Equifax) 5 year fixed @ 5.6% (direct Application)

2 x car loans @ 5% flat with Moto Novo Finance (Carlyle) they claim to search only equifax both were approved immediatley but no searches have yet to appear on any of the CRA reports.... do they credit check? Not really if the Equifax report I have updated every day this week is anything to go by. Both agreements signed for and cars collected........

Hopefully this info may be of assistance to fellow Caggers loooking for good credit sources

Callcredit/Noddle are very slow to update information so are unreliable if the default date is more than 6 years ago they should not be showing.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• 2 years later...