style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4196 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Balls i dont have all the statements but do have the transaction details, This acccount would never have been in credit anyway and the spreadsheet is playing up. Will the other one be simpler?

• 1 month later...

Just got a rather curt response from Argos regarding a £1300 claim due to their blagging the Mrs into it some years ago, multiple genuine reasons for misselling stated in the FOS questionnaire submitted. This is their first and FINAL response which I find a bit unusual. Is there any mileage in challenging it further or just rely on the FO.

They quote the usual " this/that would have taken place during the sales call" but despite me requesting any transcript of calls in the initial SAR and again in my complaint they have not been able to come up with anything to defend themselves apart from supposition !!

So you can either challenge them your self or go to fos. Personally I would challenge them myself first.

"This/That would have taken place" is not gos enough for them to wriggle out of this. They either have evidence or they don't. If they don't then they have nothing to back up their argument and it is pure speculation.

Keep at them and remind them a fos case feel will cost them £850.