DCAs changing names

royboy68
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5947 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Have you got an address for Face to Face please. If I want to send a SAR to Intrum Justicia (who now changed to the above) which name do I use as Intrum was the company name dealing with me initially?

Have you got an address for Face to Face please. If I want to send a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) to Intrum Justicia (who now changed to the above) which name do I use as Intrum was the company name dealing with me initially?

Unsure about the name you'd use,but i'm sure someone with more expierance will help you there, but i can help with the address.It's....

Face2Face Contact

Warwick House

Birmingham Road

Stratford-upon-Avon

Warwickshire

CV37 0BP

That's the address i sent my letter for payment arrangment to.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ian cognito

I have just received a Data Subject Access Request Form from Face 2 Face in response to my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request), had to search the site to find out who they were!

Interestingly the form contains the following:

Request of proof of identity (passport, driving licence etc)

A statement saying I am the subject and they may have to obtain more detailed information in order to locate the correct information

A note saying the 40 days in which they must respond will not commence until it is satisfied on the above matter.

In other words, they can drag this out as long as they like - don't think so! am I correct?

It's part of the act that "they" have to be certain that it is *you* requesting the data. Something in your original request to the effect of: "as you have previously used this address to correspond, I trust this will be an adequate form of proof" - Although, this is more suited to banks.

It's a 2-sided coin, really - Would you want your private data sent to the wrong person because they didn't make a thorough check first ? But of course, they're quite happy to "say" that you owe them money, and will take it without question - But when you question them, they suddenly need proof...

That's my jaded opinion!

The BidsterMeister

Helper of the hapless and hopeless...

Guest ian cognito

Also quite strange that they were happy to send me a letter showing outstanding balance two weeks ago but now are unsure if they can send me the details of how they got to that figure!

• 2 months later...
interum justitia are still active from the warwick house address...its just another tactic to try and pressure debtors and get around harrassment charges...

Face2Face are just agents for interum...just as Robinson Way are for Cabot..etc etc

Just hate every DCA out there

• 1 year later...

Hi all in response to the intrum justitia address i have another one for you. The one on the letters i keep receiving is

intrum justitia

credit manaagement services

P.O. box 7182

Harlow

CM19 5WF

Also my local CAB and Law Centre have never heard of them, does this sound dodgy to anyone else ??

The solicitors are allowing their name and letterhead (with an altered address obviously) by the debt collector for a nice fat fee. The legal seagulls rarely know what their clients are saying in their letters writing to you so if the debt collector starts behaving badly complain to the Financial Services Ombudsman and the Office for Supervising Solicitors. Both the debt collector and the solicitor are just as liable.