Vodafone, uncaring and unfair.

JDavis
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4213 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On the 29th Sept brother (he has the phone) had an accident in Turkey while being taken

to his villa, him and seven of his friends. He had a punctured lung, broken ribs

and a fractured skull, his partner had 3 fractures of the spine a broken hip and

broken shoulder. She was flown back to uk in air ambulance, he was not, the

mobile was his only means of communication. He was not contacted about the bill

until it was over £1300. I phoned and spoke to an advisor, she reassured me the

bill did not have to be sorted out until he was back in England, in reality if

she had done her job it was down for a 4pm cut off. He had to struggle, while

seriously ill, to a payphone to tell me, Iphoned again and had to pay £1826 to

have the phone reconnected. It would still not work, I had to phone again and

was told the person had not done their job correctly and re-established the

roaming capability? On the 16th Oct I phoned again to find out what was

happening an advisor referred it to her manager who advised me she could not give the level of compensation this case deserved and supposedly referred it to Head Office, since then I have heard nothing unless I have called, I have been promised call backs periodically and been let

down, most recently on the 11th Nov I phoned to find out what was going on, got

through to Egypt where I was promised a call back within 48 hours, never

happened, I phoned again, no one could tell me why I have been treated this way

especially when another person in the same accident was a vodafone customer and

has already had his bill reduced without being treated in this manner.

Phoned again this evening, no help offered 3 months rental when the other person involved had their bill reduced by 50%, offered 20% yesterday, asked them why they were reducing the offer, no answer???

Need help advice if there is any out there!

Hi and welcome to cag.

We have an excellent Vodaphone rep on here

Hi CAG members,

We thought it would be nice to introduce ourselves and to assure you all that our presence on CAG is with the very best of intentions.

vodafone UK has recently introduced a dedicated Web Relations Team which is keen to seek out customers who’re having difficulties with their accounts and feel that they have no other place to turn to than CAG and other consumer forums and blogs.

Naturally, it’s not possible for us to help directly with account specific queries on CAG and as such we would encourage those members who feel we can help them to contact us privately at customer.care@help.vodafone.co.uk quoting ‘WRT135 – CAG Forum’ in the subject line to ensure that it reaches the Web Relations Team.

When emailing us we would also ask that you either provide us with a link to your post or thread – if you’ve posted in another member’s thread please also provide your CAG username so that we can check what your query is.

Make sure you put the ne into the email address!

• Haha 1

Just to add, some long email addresses break when copy and pasting as the one above has. That email address should be customer.care@help.vodafone.co.uk

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Hi

I am sorry to hear about your brother.

I have also had a very bad experience from the vodafone bullies demanding money for call charges ran up from my stolen sim card in China. I am so incensed with them as a company I have set up an e-petition. If you are interested, please see the link below and pass it on to your contacts. Vodafone and other mobile providers need to be brought to book by their long suffering customers!!

epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/41168

Regards

Jane Martin

Hi John,

Thanks for your time on the phone a few days ago.

As discussed, I'll liaise with our Customer Relations Department about your case and update you again this afternoon.

Hi

I am sorry to hear about your brother.

I have also had a very bad experience from the vodafone bullies demanding money for call charges ran up from my stolen sim card in China. I am so incensed with them as a company I have set up an e-petition. If you are interested, please see the link below and pass it on to your contacts. Vodafone and other mobile providers need to be brought to book by their long suffering customers!!

epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/41168

Regards

Jane Martin

Hi Jane,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience and can see that you posted about it here last month but for some reason this hasn't been picked up until now.

To keep things separate from the thread I'll reply there in a moment.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK