work programs

mrmouse
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4234 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi i wonder if anyone can give me some advice. my partner is on a work program with work solutions, she has come home in tears because she had a disagreement over a job interview they sent her to even tho they new she made it clear at the begin that she didn't want to do this type of work due to suffering with asthma and spondulitous, which meant she wasn't physically able to do the work. they then commented on a job that was available as a house cleaner or as they called it that they wanted a couple of scrubbers to clean houses . now my partner was offended by this and i was shock as i thought that this was not allowed . they have said now that they could sanction her even tho she has done everything asked of her always been on time never missed appointments , started courses and found vol work. could you please give us some advice on this matter and do you no if you can change your work provider if you are not happy with there service . thank you .

they then commented on a job that was available as a house cleaner or as they called it that they wanted a couple of scrubbers to clean houses

That is a disgusting attitude toward someone who is striving to do what they can to change their situation.

The only way to fight back is to make sure that all meetings with the provider from now-on are covertly recorded. That way, if ever a complaint over bullying or other conduct needs be raised against the provider, you have irrefutable evidence as to what really happened.

Once you reveal that you have been recording all meetings, their attitude will change considerably, and (hopefully) for the better!

Once yo have been placed with a work programme you can't change to another one, you can only transfer to a different adviser within the same company, someof the work programmes have subcontracted companies asnd you can be moved between these perdioidically.

You are only supposed to be referred and applying for any job that you are capable and qualified to do so as long as they were aware of her health condition they have been very naughty and of course if she doesn't accept the job offer they don't get their nice bonus payment!

thank you for your reply . but is there any legal action she can take for them using the term scrubbers as she felt is was directed to her when her adviser said they was looking for 2 scrubbers to clean houses.

you can certainly make a complaint both against the advisor who came out with this cr*p also the company, however, because in effect they virtually hold their own 'investigation' i wouldnt hold my breath in getting a favourable outcome...it does show you though the reason why people advocate 'taping' every conversation with them

could anyone give me any advice about jsa sanctions? we are on a joint claim they are on about sanctioning my partner even tho she has done everthing they ask her to do . what happens if they do and what happens with the housing benifit. thanks