PPI me vs Black Horse.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4253 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all.

In November 2007, I took out an 84 month joint loan of £20,500 with Black Horse and I have just realised that there is PPI on it of £5832 plus Credit charge of £1969.

About two years ago, I successfully claimed a refund of PPI from Barclays on a loan taken out with The Woolwich without referring to CAG but having read this thread: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?70341-Black%20Horse%20PPI

I am concerned (even though the thread is dated 2007) where post 2 states "If you have the terms and conditions of your loan agreement I would have a good read through them first. A Secured loan can have some nasty hidden conditions, one that has come to light is that you may be liable for their Legal Costs in dealing with anything to do with the Agreement"

Can someone elaborate on it please as we cannot afford to be hit with such charges in the event of us not being successful in this claim.

Just to put you in the picture thus far, I contacted Black Horse and made the complaint and they have sent us their forms (similar to the FSA forms) which will be returned to them once I get a reply(ies) from here, hopefully by the end of the week.

Yes go for it.

There is no need to go anywhere near a court to get this PPI back if it was mis-sold.

The bit you mention above is totally irrelevant with regard to reclaiming PPI.

Also I would use the fos/fsa version of the form just in case some of the questions on their "in house" form are loaded against you. (Probably me just being cynical)