Overwhelmed and need to vent

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4260 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks, tinka.

I've had it confirmed today that it was actually an informal chat, despite how officious it came across. I've decided to follow what was outlined in that meeting (daily logs and task lists) for the time being, and see how it goes. After the six weeks are up when the next meeting is scheduled, I'm going to put forward all evidence for my case - paperwork about recommended workloads etc.

If before then things escalate despite following these recommendations I'll have no option other than to take things further with the governors and union.

I just want to state again how grateful I am to everyone who's offered advice. I felt trapped, but now I can put my thoughts in order thanks to all of you.

all good. do pop back if you want to run through the figures or approach for the review!

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!