Natwest Bank / Wescott

sandh22
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4257 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I am new to this- so please be patient! Just hoping someone will help if possible.

I was paying a dca (Apex) for a sum of money i owed to Natwest Bank, all was going well up until I asked them for a deed of assignment letter(?), did'nt hear from them again. About a month ago Westcot wrote me a letter saying that they were now collecting for Natwest Bank (their Clients!), getting a bit wise now I also asked them to produce the deed of assignment letter. Nothing until yesterday when I received through the post an envelope with ALL of my bank statements in (Natwest), ..."as requested by you..." I did not.

Firstly I am horrified that anyone, including this company who I have had no dealings with, can get hold of such personal data ( more so if Natwest gave them to Westcot!) and secondly can this company enforce the said debt? I have written to them again requesting to see the original credit agreement. Is there anything else I should be doing? Shall I just wait to see what happens next, and who actually owns this debt?

I've changed your thread title to give people a clue as to who is trying to collect. ;)

Hi, the account was in my name then a trading as ( I had a shop at the time I held this account)

Does this make a difference?

Hi, no didn't have credit card, but am almost certain that they where loan accounts( at least part of outstanding balance is) which therefore means I must have signed for them and a CCA could still be asked for . Also even so, my point is , can someone just come along albeit a dca and say that you owe us money without proof?