You wouldnt believe it!!

Zonker
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4262 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Had a message left on my answerphone, so i felt like a 'challange'.

Rang them tried to work out what type of company they were...financial management all they would say even to a direct question if they were a dca. So much about being transparent in their dealings. Asked them not to ring again as per the oft guidlines and all in writing.

Checked out via a web search.. yep a dca.

A little while later i got a message through the post, can i ring them? Of course i rang them, refused dpa as usual and asked for a copy of their complaints procedure to be sent to me.

I dont expect to see any complaint stuff to be sent to me, so what could be done about it?

Which DCA is it?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Ha ha, The good ole Lewsers group!

I would start the complaints process with the OFT&TS for their foolish belief that they are a financial management company, never heard of such immature BS.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I seriously doubt they have sent me anything to do with complaints procedure. So my question was how long is expected am I to wait and what other steps should i do before i can ignore their complaint procedure and proceed to OFT / TS?

IMO I would give them seven days to send you their illusive complaints procedure, then lodge formal complaints with the OFT&TS.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

As holders of a consumer credit licence they must have complaints procedure and must send it out on request. Not to do so would give rise to another complaint.

and following a no-show on that complaint... another complaint... followed by another complaint... followed by another complaint...

What was it Einstein said about insanity...!? :madgrin:

Was he the bloke that said that insanity was hereditary?

It is in my family - I got it from my children!

Sam

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!