What age does CSA stop

jadeybags
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4141 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Just throw something in here.. I am a 31 year old male, with a 13 year old daughter. I work full time in a professional job, not well paid, but a respectable role none the less. My ex now has 6 children, 5 being from her marriage. She works for ann summers but claims IS, housing benefits etc and claims she does not work. Her husband claims he does not work and is on benefits but runs an online business in a different name trading electrical goods in the USA. The're boasted earnings total £4k per month plus the benefits.

I used to pay direct bank transfer to my ex's bank until late 2010 even though they had had me arrested for false allegations, had me in court on several occasions and on each occasion may i add, lost... It was all about injunctions, residence orders etc etc... No court has ever ruled in their favour. O the last occasion the judge closed the case by telling her to grow up and stop playing childish games with this young mans life.

I want to be part of my daughters life but each time i find where they are, they move house and area.

2010 was mentioned because during this year csa got involved but not just involved with letters, they went straight to a doe. They took 50% of my salary one month leaving me no rent money or living money. I was in debt for a few months after that. I contacted them and was told a lot, but all along the lines of "tough". Apparently they had been trying to trace me for years.... I lived with my parents until 2008 at the same address i had lived all my life... A the same address my ex used to come to see me at!

I have since had to have harassment orders put in place against my ex at my parents address as she then started on them, both being retired! I have not seen my daughter since 2010 and because of csa, cannot afford a solicitor after paying £501 per month to them through doe, rent, living costs and travel to work. I want to see my daughter, i want to pay for my daughterr, i want a relationship with my daughter. Its not her fault that her mum went around sleeping with the street in dulwich, london and i walked! But she is suffering from all this and all the csa have done is stopped any chance of a court process allowing her to see her biological dad.

CSA are a worthwhile organisation however they only ever go after the people that are easy targets. There are too many guys out there that need to be hit hard by them and are not... Because they are too hard to pin down. They can be, and in my case are, COUNTER PRODUCTIVE

Vixenmouse that's awful :sad: & seems a whole lot for 1 child per month! I only receive half of that for 2!

Another question I have is, my daughter is 16 & starting college in september. She is going to be at college at least 2 years. The only trouble is, the course is only 4 days a week & about 20 hours. For a start will the government let her leave school to do that? And will CSA still be paid seeing as it's not what I would call full time education???

She wanted to do a child care course but isn't going to get the grades for it bless her, so this course is a Vocational studies course to get the grades to go on to do the child care one the next year??

makes me lol how he seems to think he is hard done by, and seems to want praise for doing what he rightly should be doing....no medals for providing for his kids its his duty. you girls indeed, lol, he should try learning some manners, a question was asked, no need for his judgement and irrelevant comments.

sorry jadeybags for intrusion but he made me cross. hope you get it all sorted.

vixenmouse that is dreadful and mothers like that should be ashamed, I feel for both you and your daughter who no doubt misses her dad, and a good dad by the sounds of it.